How Did She Get To Orion?

"Miss Emma, what brings you here?" A man in a white lab coat asked.

"I wish to transfer James' telekinesis to his mum."

"Did you steal his power?"

"Not quite, of course, I could have, but I just took his blood and made a copy of it,"

"A copy?"

"You see, I have a small hole at the top part of my left hand, around the middle. And the same for both palms, with a needle in the left hand holes only. To completely steal someone's power, I have to apply my right palm onto somebody's neck. To get a copy of it, I would have to get their blood with the needle and then I can either use it for myself or give it to someone else by injecting them with the left hand palm hole. It was quite complicating to figure out."

"I see,"

"Yes yes, and when I get a copy of someone's power, I can choose to store it away for someone else, or use it for myself."

"Wait, wouldn't you end up giving her his photographic memory too?"

"That's something I would want to avoid, since it could make the brainwashing invalid, so I'm here to ask you to take away the gene with the photographic memory, I will just eject the blood into a conical flask and you do the rest."

"Right."

After providing the doctor with the blood, Emma left the lab and made her way through the corridor, until she met Shinjou, "Just the person I wanted to see."

"What is it you wanted to talk about?" Shinjou asked.

"Well, first I would like you to update me on the situation with James and Luke regarding the offer you gave to them."

"Ah, those two, let me update you on that."

..........

After talking to Shinjou, Emma went to her office, which was on the 2nd highest floor of the building, she had nothing to do, and this left her staring out of the window, wondering how it all began.

I used to be like him too, I used to be like James. I loved football and played in the exact same position as him. But everything was ruined because of football, my life was ruined because of football and because of his dad, Akram Hakimi. And that's why I will destroy football and his son.

(Flashback)

"Emma is running with the ball, the girl with all the potential in the world, all the scouts are looking for her and she's just signed a deal with Barcelona Orb! She'll be joining them after this match! Her future coach is here watching her play this Youth FA Cup final!!" The commentator shouted (the FA Cup is an actual competition in England), "here she is with the ball, but she's getting chased down by Akram Hakimi, he is also a promising player originally from Morocco! Though I don't see how he is going to stop Emma from scoring the winner, it's an open goal and we only have 1 minute left of this fantastic game!"

Back then, I had heard about people with powers and I knew they were real since  my parents and I had powers but I didn't think that he would have used his that day, I felt something shock me and I was immobilised, and it certainly did not feel like a hissatsu technique.

"Emma is covered in blue sparks, and is immobilised! Is that Akram's hissatsu technique!? He has taken the ball and started a counterattack, he is dribbling past all the opposition players, 1, 2, 3 AND KEEPS ON GOING, one on one with the keeper now AND SCORES!! AND THERE GOES THE FINAL WHISTLE, AKRAM HAKIMI WINS IT AT THE LAST MINUTE, HE SAVES HIS TEAM FROM POSSIBLY LOSING AND WINS THEM THE GAME!"