Qualifiers Final vs China

Japan played their usual 3-5-2. Endou was in goal and captain. Fubuki, Kazemaru and Iwato made the defence. Ichihoshi and James played the DM roles while Nosaka, Asuto and Luke played in the CAM roles. Haizaki and Hiroto made the attack.

Japan had kickoff, and Asuto was making his way towards goal, but he was tackled by one of their players just before he could pass it to Haizaki or Hiroto. The player had the ball between their legs while handstanding and was keeping the ball away skilfully from Haizaki, who started to get frustrated, attempting to get a touch of the ball. China began passing by handstanding, trapping the ball between their legs then throwing the ball with their legs to another player.

All of their outfield players then rushed forward, they used a hissatsu tactic called "Great Wall of China", this ended with Lakee jumping into the sky and using a shot called "Sky Falcon Bullet", Endou used "Fuujin Raijin Ghost" but the shot went behind the figures and went into the net, making it 1-0 to China.

"Sorry everyone, they saw right through Fuujin Raijin Ghost's weakpoint." Endou apologised.

"They really do know everything about us." James mumbled, "we could have a serious game on our hands." 

Japan got the game restarted and Haizaki rushed forward.

"Hmph. I'll level the score." Haizaki said. 

"Wait, maybe we should pass it around before we understand how they play!" James suggested but Haizaki wasn't listening, he tried to dribble past Lakee, but he got tackled, triggering a China counterattack, Lakee got past Hiroto and Nosaka and was faced with James, he used "Flash Steal" but Lakee got past. 

"Flash Steal is a move that blinds the opponent but also the user." Lakee whispered into James' ear as he ran past, so he knows how it works, James thought. Lakee continued to run through Japan's team, avoiding a slide tackle from Luke and dribbling past Asuto. They used "Great Wall of China" which ended with Lakee using "Sky Falcon Bullet", Endou, again, used "Fuujin Raijin Ghost" but the ball went behind them and went into the goal to make it 2-0.

"Saginuma, Nishikage. Get warm, if we can't stop them with one goalkeeper, we'll just use three." Coach Kudou told them.

"But only one player can play as goalkeepers," Saginuma said.

"I want you to be defenders and goalkeepers." Coach Kudou smirked. So when the ball went out of play, they were subbed in for Fubuki and Iwato. 

China continued to control the game, they used "Great Wall of China" and "Sky Falcon Bullet" again, Endou brought out"Fuujin Raijin Ghost", Nishikage used "Royal Family Shield", but Saginuma took too long to summon the aura of Drill Smasher in time, so James had to deflect the ball away with his body, with support from Luke. The same thing kept happening every time and Nishikage was getting annoyed, "You need to step up the timing on your hissatsu!" 

"Nothing is born out of impatience." Saginuma responded, "maybe you should spend more time putting stability into your stance."

"What's wrong, you two?" Endou asked sternly, "there's no point in playing if you aren't enjoying it! So let's play football and have fun!"

China came again, using the double combination of "Great Wall of China" and "Sky Falcon Bullet", Endou brought out "Fuujin Raijin Ghost" while Nishikage and Saginuma simultaneously brought out "Royal Family Shield" and the aura of "Drill Smasher", turning them into a majin-like figure holding a shield and one with drills for hands, the three fused their hissatsu and summoned a 6-armed majin figure called "The Asura" to stop the shot.