Navy Invaders

"The match is about to start, where's Asuto?" Hiura asked.

"Sorry I'm late!" Asuto apologised, running towards the team, "let's win the game!" He straightaway went to his position.

"He seems overexcited, or is it just me?" James asked.

"Definitely just you!" Goujin laughed.

"No, no, I get what he means," Saginuma countered. 

Dad is finally going to see my play! Asuto thought as he grinned ear to ear.

"How does he even know he's starting?" Haizaki asked.

"Speaking of which, let me announce the lineup!," Coach Zhao started, eyeing everyone, "Endou in goal as captain, Sakanoue, Iwato and Tatsuya in defence. The defensive midfielders will be.... Hiura and Ichihoshi! While the attacking ones will be Fudou, Nosaka and Asuto. Hiroto and Aphrodi will be the forwards."

"I'm benched!?" Haizaki exclaimed.

"Calm down, Haizaki." James and Kazemaru told him, "we're benched as well."

"Time for the world to see the amazing ability of the Go-"

"Oh shut up." Haizaki shot as he went towards the bench and sat down.

"Let's do our best out there, everyone!" Endou rallied as the starting 11 got into their positions.

Japan started with the ball, they made a few consecutive passes but one of America's players took the ball and now they started advancing up the pitch.

"I thought that they would be cheating right from the start because they're from Orion, but it doesn't look like it," Amelia commented.

"Yeah, they seem strong without having to cheat," Ootani agreed.

"Their team play is amazing, it's as if they've been playing together for years," James said, "but this is Orion we're talking about and they will have something foul with them."

"James is right, they just haven't bared their fangs, that's all." Gouenji added.

Asuto slid in to get the ball, but one of America's players jumped over the incoming slide tackle, Asuto caught up with him and was going shoulder to shoulder with the player that had the ball, but he fell, though he got back up again and tried to get the ball.

"Asuto! You're pushing way too hard!" Goujin called out from the bench.

"It's as if he's playing for someone, he keeps looking in the direction of the stands," James said, he stood up and went to the touchline, before turning around and looking at the audience.

"James you're making it really obvious." Haizaki said.

"Oh right," James realised as he sat back down.

"You're probably overthinking it anyway," Goujin laughed.

I have to show Dad how I play, he's watching me! Asuto thought. Eventually, Hiura slid in and got the ball, he passed to Fudou who used "Maximum Circus" straight away but "Military Satellite Phobos" stopped it. America went on the attack and the snake guy used "Carronade", Endou countered this with "Diamond Hand", Endou looked like he was going to stop it but it went into the air, throwing Endou to the floor, it circled round then went into the goal, making it 1-0 to Navy Invaders. 

Japan got the game started again, Fudou dribbled past one of their players and then passed to Aphrodi, who used "Heaven's Time" repeatedly to get past all their players, once he reached the goal, he used "God Knows Impact" which levelled the score at 1-1. Navy Invaders then got a message from their coach as they all looked at their 11 bands.