The End

Zhao Jinyun's: 4-3-3. Endou (C). Lakee, Kazemaru, Malik, Rus. Kidou, Nosaka, Asuto. Gouenji, Clario, Froy.

Gouenji passed to Clario for kickoff, who led the attack. The Orion players stood still and allowed them to pass for now, so Clario capitalised on the opportunity and used "Diamond Edge", but their goalkeeper jumped and volleyed it away. 

Yurika got the ball and ran through Japan's team with frightening speed, she now only had Endou to beat and used "Orion Cross Viper", Endou used "Diamond Hand" but the shot overpowered it easily and made it 1-0. 

Zhao Jinyuns got the game restarted again, and everyone then saw the brilliance of Kidou and Nosaka together, they were instructing the players and making good plays.

"With both Kidou and Nosaka, all the players can move freely." James noticed.

Kidou passed to Gouenji and he used "Last Resort" the goalkeeper stood still with his arms folded, when the ball went near him, it just stopped and went into the air.

"Did they set up an air current?" Kidou wondered. 

Yurika jumped and kicked the ball to one of her teammates, he evaded a sliding tackle by Lakee and continued dribbling, Yurika caught up and he gave the ball to her, she jumped over Asuto and kicked the ball with her heel, Endou jumped and tried to get the ball but it was placed perfectly in the top right corner and it was 2-0.

The ball went out for a throw in and it gave a chance for Zhao Jinyuns to get their breath back and refocus, they were getting played out of the park, this also gave Froy the chance to inform everyone of how he used to know Yurika. When the game restarted, and when Yurika next had the ball, she used "Orion Cross Viper" again to make it 3-0 as the half-time whistle blew.

In the 2nd half, Japan switched to a 3-4-3, Kazemaru was out for James and Clario was off for Haizaki. Yurika started the 2nd half with her frightening pace again, James used "Dispersion Attack" but she dodged all the beams and continued charging forward, though a sliding tackle by Kidou and Nosaka caught her off guard. 

Nosaka, Asuto, Ichihoshi and Haizaki then used "Last Resort Sigma" but 4 people swung their feet up and stopped the ball with an air current. Gouenji and Malik were subbed out for Fudou and Aphrodi when they had the chance.

Kidou was then able to intercept one of their passes and after that, Zhao Jinyuns grew into the game, slowly but surely coping with the power of their opponents, Kidou, Fudou and Haizaki then used "Emperor Penguin 2 - Featuring Shark" but the goalkeeper stopped it with "Black Shield" but their opponents were shocked, this agitated Yurika and she used "Black Field".

 James, Fudou, Aphrodi and Malik all got something on their 11 bands so stood in front of Endou, he was then able to use "God Hand of Friendship" to stop the shot. Fudou was then subbed out for James, while Clario and Ichinose came in for Froy and Kidou. James, Clario, Ichinose and Haizaki then used "Perseus Orb" to get a goal back for Zhao Jinyuns.

When Yurika took kickoff, she used "Orion Cross Viper" but Endou stopped it with "Super Megaton Head". Clario, Haizaki and Fudou were then subbed out for Gouenji, Kidou and Malik. 

Endou, Kidou and Gouenji then used "Inazuma Break - Code Great" to make the score 3-2. Zhao Jinyuns went on to dominate the game, Malik, Lakee and Rus then scored with "Sword of D'Artagnan" to make it 3-3. 

Petronio was subbed in for Malik, Froy for Ichinose, Haizaki for Aphrodi and Arthur for Rus. Zhao Jinyuns then made a massive shoot chain, with "Bouncing Dolphin", "Innocent Drive", "Planet Break", "Moonlight Blade", "Shark The Deep" and "Sunrise Blitz".

Inazuma Ares + Orion -- James' Story ||| Inazuma Eleven FanficOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara