Day Out With Haruna

After the match between Raimon and Graith ended, Raimon wanted to leave right away since Inazuma Town was a long drive from Kyoto, "Are we ready to go?" Furukabu (the bus driver guy) asked.

"No. Where's Haruna?" Kidou asked.

"She was right behind me when we were coming out of the stadium," Aki said.

"I'm going to look for her then." Kidou said.

"I'll come with you Kidou," Endou smiled.

"James, that was a really good match," Haruna said, they were both in the middle of a corridor inside the stadium.

"Thanks," James grinned.

"So.... are you doing anything later today?"

"No, why'd you ask?"

"Would it be okay if we went to town or something?"

"Oh, sure! What time did you have in mind?"

"In 3 hours maybe, so around 4:30"

"Okay, we can meet in front of Raimon's gate. Anyway you should get going now, they're going to be worried about you, Kidou especially."

"Right, but James I just wanted to tell you something..."

Tell him something? Kidou thought as he stopped himself from turning the corner onto the same corridor as Haruna and James, surely it's not what I think it is?

"Go on,"

"Kidou!" Endou shouted from down the corridor, "have you found her?"

Damn it Endou! Right at the worst time. Kidou thought with grit teeth.

"Huh, Endou?" James asked rhetorically.

"Yeah, she's here," Kidou responded as he turned the corner, making himself visible to James and Haruna.

"Kidou!?" James and Haruna chorused.

"Were you hiding there?" James asked.

"Why were you hiding from them Kidou?" Endou asked as he too turned the corner and stood beside Kidou.

"It doesn't matter." Kidou said as he turned, "we'll see you later James."

"Bye you guys."

"Bye!" They responded as they left and headed to the minibus.

"I wonder what she wanted to say," Luke smirked as he too, came from a corner behind James and stood by him.

"You too!?"

"Well everyone was looking for you, but then you and Haruna were talking and I didn't want to interrupt."

"So you decided to listen to our conversation instead?" James huffed.

"Kidou did as well, didn't he?" Luke asked rhetorically in an attempt to justify his actions.

"Yeah, and I'm not happy with what he did either."

"Anyway, I thought I'd let you know that I'm going somewhere later today,"

"Where?"

"Ha, that's none of your concern."

"So you eavesdrop on me then refuse to simply tell me where you're going, nice."

.........

It's almost time to go, James thought, did I forget anything? He was wearing a blue tracksuit with a white t-shirt underneath the hoodie, it was pretty basic but Haruna just said to meet in Inazuma Town, I wonder where Luke went anyway. Regardless, he left the house and went to the train station to get a bullet train to Inazuma Town.