Semifinals vs Italy

"James." Irina said coldly, she met him in the tunnel, while the rest of the team were already on the bus.

"Who are you?" James asked.

"I know you very well, James, but you don't know me."

"Talking in riddles isn't going to answer my question."

"I am Orion's mastermind, Irina Girikanan."

"So what did you want to tell me?"

"I just came to warn you, that's all. To tell you that Orion will not be stopped by the likes of Inazuma Japan."

"Finally." Haizaki huffed when James finally got onto the bus.

"Did something happen?" Gouenji asked.

"I saw Irina the person who is really behind Orion," James answered, "she said that Orion won't be stopped by us."

"Let's talk about that and her tomorrow." Coach Zhao said, "I have more input on that, but for now, you all deserve a rest."

..........

"You won't win against Italy at this rate." Coach Zhao revealed at training the next day.

"So how many teams are tournament favourites?" James asked.

"Exactly. We've beaten Spain and Brazil already but every team we face seem to be tournament favourites." Haizaki agreed.

"Their nickname is Guardians of Queen." Hiroto stated. 

"Thanks for answering the question." Atsuya smirked.

"Huh?"

"He's saying that he didn't ask." Haizaki said.

"Shut up Atsuya!" Hiroto snapped.

"So who is this queen they protect?" Endou asked.

"This queen of theirs is a woman called Irina, but she's more of a witch than a queen." Coach Zhao answered.

"The same woman I saw yesterday," James mumbled.

"Right she is, she is the true mastermind behind Orion. She is the source of Orion's darkness," Coach Zhao revealed.

"How come we all haven't seen her?" Atsuya asked.

"It seems that she's very conscious about making appearances," Coach Zhao told them, "and whoever gets in her way is eliminated. That's what happened to me a while ago."

"10 years ago, when he tried to expose Orion's misdeeds to the public, he was banished from the football world." Lakee informed them.

"So how are we going to win?" James asked.

"Last Resort." Coach Zhao answered, "Italy's team have thoroughly searched all our data and analysed all of our players and tactics. Last Resort could give us the edge."

Gouenji then took Haizaki, Asuto and Nosaka with him so they could progress in their bid to perform Last Resort, Ichihoshi was also there watching them. Kozoumaru was training near them, though by himself.

............

"We haven't completed Last Resort, but that's okay!" Endou rallied, "we won't lose!"

"No matter how tough Orion may be, let's face them with our football!" Asuto added.

Japan's Formation: 3-5-2/3-2-3-2. GK: Aaron. DFs: Kazemaru, Mizukamiya, Sakanoue. CDMs: James, Saginuma. CAMs: Ichihoshi, Nosaka, Asuto. FWs: Haizaki, Aphrodi.

Abnormally, all of Italy's players had black cuffs that went all around the elbow part of the arms and the knee part of the legs, nevertheless, Aphrodi got the game started when the whistle blew, with a pass to Haizaki.