Going To Russia

"Is everyone here?" Coach Zhao asked.

"Maybe you should have asked before we all got into the plane," Haizaki mumbled.

"Everyone's here Boss!" Lakee confirmed.

"Are you okay, Hiroto?" Tatsuya asked, the top part of Hiroto's head was blue and he was shaking.

"N-nothing's wrong." He responded.

"Are you sure?" Tatsuya asked again.

"Y-yes, I'm only shaking in anticipation of facing the world."

"Ha, yeah right." Haizaki mumbled.

............

When they landed, they were walking through the airport and got at the arrivals place when someone in a blue suit with blond hair and a curly moustache came rushing to them, "Hello everyone! Welcome to Russia, Inazuma Japan!"

"Who's this?" James asked.

"Since the majority of us are new to Russia, I asked him to be our tour guide." Coach Zhao said, "this is Mr Scoglio."

"Panpietta Scoglio, pleased to meet you!" He smiled.

"He looks stifling...." Fudou sighed.

"I'm not stifling! In fact, your head looks quite cold, mohawk boy." He retorted. (Stifling has a number of definitions and one of them is to do with heat, so he made a joke about him being cold).

"Shut it, Russian scumbag!" Fudou snapped.

"Wrong! Although I live in Russia, I'm Italian!" Scoglio said.

"Ah, you guys are already here," Natsumi said as she and Haruna came towards them.

"Long time no see!" Endou greeted them.

"Haruna! I wasn't expecting you to be here as well," James smiled.

"I asked Natsumi to tag along late last night and with Coach Zhao's permission, Natsumi flew me here with her in her private jet," Haruna smiled.

They heard footsteps to their right and saw the Spain team arriving, "Clario!" Endou exclaimed.

"Endou of Japan." Clario smiled.

"We won't lose our match to you." Endou said.

"Easy to say, but difficult to achieve." Clario smirked.

"Look, it's the American team," Lakee pointed out as, to Japan's left, the American team approached them.

"Ichinose! Domon!" Endou grinned.

"Not that I'm against seeing all the teams, but it can't be a coincidence that we've all arrived in Russia on the same day, at the same airport, at the same hour, and at the same minute." James sighed.

"It's been a while guys!" Ichinose said, "the day has finally come."

"Playing against Japan gives me mixed feelings though." Domon laughed.

"I'm guessing you guys all know about Orion, there's no saying how much of the tournament Orion has in their grasp. But just to let you know, there are no seals on America's team." Ichinose said, "I've heard Spain is the same, and Japan is now the same too, but the problem is Russia."

"There's a rumour that all of Russia's players work for Orion." Domon said.

All 3 teams made their way outside, when they were met with Russia's team, who did a little dance introduction for them.

"Welcome to Russia!" Their captain said, "I'm Froy Girikanan, Russia's captain, pleased to meet all of you."

"Girikanan. You're the son of Orion's chairman." James said.