2nd Half

Both teams went back onto the pitch to get ready for the 2nd half. "Wait, how are you going to eliminate him?" Kazemaru enquired.

"There are a few people who would be willing to do that," Kidou smirked, he went to talk to Haizaki and Hiroto to inform them of his plan.

"Sounds interesting," Haizaki laughed.

"I'll make him bow down before me," Hiroto grinned menacingly. 

Australia had kickoff but straight away, Haizaki and Hiroto rushed in and got the ball, they ran forward and Ichihoshi came in between them, they kept kicking the ball at Ichihoshi, who eventually fell over. "Ichihoshi, are you okay?" Asuto asked, and Ichihoshi nodded. 

Haizaki and Hiroto continued their attack, ending with Haizaki shooting, but the goalkeeper caught the shot. Australia were now attacking, Haizaki stood next to Ichihoshi to make sure he didn't pull any tricks, but the light theatrics were still there. 

"It wasn't you?" Haizaki said, shocked. Ichihoshi smirked and ran off.

"Looks like they're working together." He realised. "Time Trance" was used again, making it 4-1. Haizaki and Hiroto continued to try kick Ichihoshi with the ball, but Australia's teammates were taking blows for him. Are they aiming for him on purpose? Asuto thought, the ball fell to Asuto and he dribbled forward, Haizaki asked for the ball, but he passed it to Sakanoue instead, though he ended up passing it to Haizaki anyway.

"Are you in with their plan as well then?" Asuto asked but Sakanoue didn't know what he was talking about.

Haizaki passed it to Fudou who kicked it up for Hiroto, he used "The Explosion" to hit Ichihoshi, the ball then fell to Fudou who used a move called "Maximum Circus", but this was stopped. Asuto helped Ichihoshi up, "Have Haizaki and Hiroto been aiming for you?"

"Yeah, maybe they don't like my plays," he answered, putting on a sad face. Asuto then realised, Did Kidou tell them to do this? Australia were attacking again, but they looked towards the coach then kicked the ball out of play. 

"Kidou, how long are you willing to do this for? We won't get a lot of time to score if we continue," James warned him, Kidou stayed quiet, though he acknowledged what he said as Asuto approached them. 

"Kidou, was it you who ordered Haizaki and Hiroto to attack Ichihoshi?" Kidou walked away, "that's not football! Kidou!"

"You just don't get it." James responded as he went to the sideline to take the throw in.

"James is right, you don't see anything, do you?" Haizaki said as he walked away. Australia subbed in a player called Luci. James passed it to Fudou, he got passed a player but Luci took it off him, Luci sped towards Sakanoue and as he did, he fell to the floor and the ref blew his whistle.

"He was hiding a spike in his boots." Sakanoue said.

"Kidou...." Asuto mumbled, still concerned about the previous matter.

"There are times where you must take action to protect what's important to you." Kidou said, "everything we're doing is to protect the team." 

Sakanoue got bandaged but still wanted to play. He had the ball and approached Luci, he kicked the ball onto the spike in his boot and used "Ice Arrow" and kicked the ball off, snapping the spike. Luci slumped to the floor and got subbed out. "Time Trance" was used and Natsumi got Endou's attention, showing him the souvenir she got, 3 coloured dango, he seemed to understand something and braced for the incoming shot. "What is she doing?" Goujin asked.

"She's trying to tell him something." Amelia said.

"But will it work?" Tatsuya wondered.

"Yes. From my short time at Raimon's football club, Endou isn't to be underestimated when it comes to football." Luke said. Endou used "Fuujin Raijin" and when the shot came again, he brought out a purple majin figure that stopped the shot.