Chapter 1

Samiya's P.O.V

They call me Miya. Its short for Samiya. I'm 16, light skinned, about 5'7, skinny but a lot of curves, I have naturally curly brown hair. I go to London High School. I'm a Junior. And I live in Bronx, New York. I don't fuck with relationships because its too much drama but I do have hoes. Some people call me mean, bitchy, slutty and don't even know my story, but allow me to tell you. I don't know my dad and my mom is a crack head. So I guess you can say that I don't know her either. I live in a house with my best friends Alances and Alani. We all met on the playground when we were 8 and had the same backgrounds. we swore that we would be best friends ever since. they are the only ones I trust even though I'm very popular at my school.

12:30pm

Its Sunday and I'm in my room. Me and the girls are about to go to the mall and some other places. I took a shower and picked out some clothes. I decided to wear a half white shirt that says Love Life on it in navy blue with some denim skinny jeans and some navy blue and white retro 12s. I put on some silver hoops and left out my room and sat on the couch. alances and alani were in the living room too.

"Hey Bitched" I said laughing

"Are you ready to go yet?" Alani said laughing also.

"Born ready" I said making my way outside. We all go into my navy blue mercedes anddrove off to the mall. As soon as we walked in all eyes were on us. We usually get attention like this whenever we went to the mall so it wasn't new.

"Hey ma, wanna be naughty tonight" a random boy said slapping my butt.

"I'm already naughty, the question should be can you handle it" he wrote his number down and I slipped it into my back pocket. Alani and Alances looked at me and smiled. like I said before, I get the hoes. In about 4 hours me and the girls were done for the day. As soon as I got in the house I went straight into my room and called the boy.

"Wassup, who dis" He spoke through the other line.

"Your dream that came true at the mall" he laughed.

"Oh yea, wassup ma"

"My address is 1212 Laker Lane, come over if you want to have the best night of your life"

In about 5 minutes someone knocked on the door. Alani was about to go get it but I told her who it was. She walked back to her room. As soon as I answered the door he came in and I lead him in my room and we got straight to business. Let's just say, sex is my way of coping with things.

Roc's P.OV

I'm not even going to introduce myself. Everyone should know me and if you don't, your just a dumb nigga. I rep MB shawty.

Tonight was the last night of our tour. It was in Cali. Me and the rest of the crew were so happy, we love our fans but sometimes we just needed a break. Everyone had to get some sleep becuase tomorrow we started a school in New York. Our manager said something about London High......

------------------------

Comment and Vote

Should I continue.

WATTPAD PUT CHAPTER 2 ON PRIVATE SO YOUR GOING TO HAVE TO FOLLOW ME TO SEE IT. SORRY GUYS