forty eight

I turn on my second side and a groan instantly leaves my mouth when sunbeams hit my face. I shove my face into a pillow, pushing the covers above my head, hiding myself fully from the brightness. My breathing begin to regulate and I feel myself on the edge of falling back to sleep, but then a loud crash erupts in the room, following with a quiet 'shit' from the other side.

"Stop being so bloody loud!" I scream, the pillow muffles my voice. I hear a chuckle from above before the duvet is snatch from me and I hiss when the cold air hits my bare body. "What the fuck!?!" I exclaim angrily, lifting my head and looking around the room until my eyes fall on a brunette. Bella Hadid stands in her full glory with her arms folded on her chest, looking at me with amuse and something else that I can't describe.

"Wakey, wakey, sleepy beauty" She teases as she pushes from the wall and grabs something from the bag on the floor beside her. I watch her every move and furrow my eyebrows in confuse when she throws at me some clothes. "For fuck's sake, please put the clothes on because I can't watch you half naked anymore" She tells me and my head snaps down and my face heats up when I notice that she's right. I'm only in my sports bra and boxers.

"The hell" I mumble, covering myself with the duvet as I sit up.

I look around the room confused with furrowed eyebrows, trying to remember what the hell happened last night. The last thing I remember is taking shots with some of Kendall's friends who joined us later.

Clearly it's already morning, so what the fuck happened since then?

And why am I naked with Bella in the hotel room?

Did I...?

"Bella" I say, looking at the girl with a fear in my eyes. "We didn't- Right? We didn't..." I stammer out. I just can't finish that question. Did I seriously sleep with someone else after only a couple of hours? I couldn't. My worries are calmed when she laughs, holding her stomach as she does.

"Oh my god, no!" She denies and I let out a breath of relief.

"Then- Then why am I naked?" I ask feeling lost, pulling the t-shirt over my head and leaving the duvet over my lap, covering my lower-body.

"That's actually a very funny story, y'know?" She giggles and I furrow my eyebrows again. "You got so fucking drunk that you took off your shirt on the dance floor, leaving yourself only in your bra. And after the boys put you to the bed, you started whining how hot you are and you took your pants off. I was too drunk to care at that point and went to sleep. You're lucky that you didn't move in your sleep because if you'd touch me in your sleep, I'd throw you from that bed" She reveals and I close my eyes briefly, listening to her every word.

"Bloody hell" I grumble loudly, hiding my face into my palms. I rub my eyes and with a sigh, I look back at smirking Bella. "Thanks for keeping me alive"

"No problem" She replies coolly and a silence falls between us. I take it as a good moment to put my pants back and stand up from the bed. I notice the frown on her face and I raise my eyebrows at her expectantly. "You've never lost like this before, Clower. What happened?" She asks softly and I know that she's waiting to pop this question since yesterday. I exhale loudly as I look on down on the floor, shoving my hands into pockets.

"Elizabeth broke up with me yesterday over a serious misunderstanding, but yeah... She broke up with me and I wanted to forget" I shrug nonchalantly, but my voice cracks slightly.

"I'm so sorry" She coos at me and pulls me into an awkward hug as my hands are in my pants. "But I know for a fact that you'll work this out somehow. You're a pain in the ass, you'll find a way back to her" She jokes lightly and I let out a small, watery giggle into the crook of her neck before she pats my back soothingly and steps back from me.