thirty

February 1, 2018 Los Angeles

"I don't want to do it, Perry" Lizzie whines beside me on the couch. I give her a pout with puppy eyes in response and she rolls her eyes. "I hate watching myself" She grumbles and I decide to grab her hands, bringing them to my mouth and kissing her knuckles sweetly.

"Oh, c'mon, you said I can choose whatever I want for your little jealousy act from yesterday" I mumble against her hands, resting her palms on my cheeks and resting my own hands against hers. "You can't back off now"

"Agh!" She groans, shoving her head into my chest. I let out a loud laugh at her behavior, wrapping my arms around her back and hugging her tight.

"Stop whining" I complain, dragging the letter 'o' dramatically. With a deep exhale, Lizzie leans back and looks at me with a grimace. She gives me an angry huff and a glare, but I only move my head forward slightly and place a butterfly kiss on top of her nose. "You were great in that movie and I want to rewatch it if I'm going with you at the premiere" I tell her and her eyes flick to mine, biting her bottom lip in thoughts.

"It's annoying that I can't say no to you when you're being so adorable and supportive of my work" She murmurs after a second and I give her a sly smirk.

"Sounds tough, love" I tease her and shift back on the couch, adjusting my position, so I can watch the movie comfortably. "Sit with me" I request, patting my legs as an invitation.

She shoots me a shy smile and almost jumps on top of me, sitting on my laps with the back against my front. She snuggles into me more, trying to find a comfy position as I wrap my arms around her waist, resting my hands on her stomach under the shirt. She moves for a few more moments before she stops and lets a content sigh, leaning her head on my shoulder.

"Comfy?" I whisper in her ear and she hums in agreement, putting her hands above mine and intertwining our fingers together. I nuzzle my head into the crook of her neck, inhaling her scent and placing a soft peck on her skin. "Good" I mumble and grab the remote, turning on the movie. The Avengers: Age of Ultron.

I bite my tongue, trying not to laugh when Lizzie groans when the movie begins to play. I have no idea why she hates watching her own movies. I, personally, love watching videos of me from concerts or my interviews, but maybe it's because I'm a little narcissist.

About the jealousy act I mentioned earlier. Lizzie saw a few photos of me, Hailee and Camila after the Grammys and became a small jellybean.

She needed a lot of kisses and hugs to stop pouting at me and then she apologized after realizing that she overreacted a little. As an apology, she said that I can choose any movie I want for tonight's date night at my house.

And obviously, I chose a movie where she's in.

"God, Emo Wanda is so hot" I breathe out suddenly, breaking the silence when the scene with twins and Ultron starts. "Think you can recreate the outfit and make-up for me in the bedroom, darling?" I ask quietly, my lips brushing against her ear.

She gasps softly at the feeling of my hot breathing on her body, a shiver trails down on her spine as she grips my hand harder.

"You were the one who wanted to watch this movie, so shut up and better watch it" She hisses at me, not turning her head or anything, but I can hear a small trembling in her voice, making me smirk against her neck. "I'm serious, Perry" She repeats and I huff, moving my head back and resting it on the back of the couch.

"You're not fun, Elizabeth" I say grumpily and focus on the movie again.

I actually enjoy the movie, listening to Lizzie's small comments about some scenes. I like hearing her talk about acting, she's always so passionate about it and I can tell how she loves acting. And she always tells how filming for Marvel is fun, because of the action scenes and pretending to have Wanda's powers. She likes that they're different from her earlier movies and don't focus on romance.