twelve

The first thing I can feel as I start to waking up, are soft kisses placing all over my face. I scrunch my nose as I feel the kiss on it. I open my eyes slowly and I'm meet with the best sight I could ever imagine. Lizzie's face so close to mine, her hair covering half of it, but still I can see her cute face precisely. I flick my eyes down, noticing how she's in my shirt from yesterday. It makes a smile shows on my face and look into her eyes.

"Well, good morning to you too, love" I chuckle softly, a morning rasp very noticeable in my voice.

"Morning" She whispers quietly and I place my hand on her thighs, wanting to feel her skin again. "I'm hungry and I don't wanna be alone, so you need to wake up and come with me" She says cutely as she tucks some hair behind her ears. Her sweet smile never leaves her face.

"Oh, yeah? And what I should wear, if you're in my shirt, pretty girl, hm?" I smirk as she bites her lip in thoughts.

"Your bra" She says and I chuckle at her 'duh' tone. "I brought your clothes here, so you can wear it and meet me in the kitchen, also I pull out a spare toothbrush, it's next to the sink, so you can brush your teeth" She informs me and tries to stand up, but I pull her back and she falls flat on my chest, letting a soft 'ouch' in meanwhile.

"Gimme a morning kiss" I murmur into her ear. She lifts herself slightly above me.

"You have a morning breath" She states and I roll my eyes with a huff.

"You had my dick inside your mouth less than 12 hours ago, but now you have a problem with morning breath?" I say with a raised brow and I watch how a blush appears on her cheeks at the mention of last night.

After our moment on the couch and receiving my (amazing) blow job, we moved to her bedroom, where we had more sex and fell asleep around midnight.

"Shut up!" She whines as she quickly pecks my lips. I hold her head, so she gives me a few more pecks and almost jumps out of the bed. "You'll get a real one when you brush your teeth and meet me in the kitchen!" She says and with a wink she leaves the bedroom.

I groan into my hands as I wipe the sleep from my eyes and roll off of the bed. I put the bra on me and my boxers and enter the bathroom. I relieve myself and turn around to the sink.

"For fuck's sake" I mumble as I take in how many fucking hickeys I have all over my body.

I chuckle to myself as I wash my hands. Then I brush my teeth and splash my face with cold water. As I leave the bathroom, I put on my pants and exit Lizzie's room, taking my phone on the way.

I enter the kitchen and smile at the sight of Lizzie dancing by the stove. I move behind her quietly and wrap my arms around her waist, making her flinch a little, but quickly she relaxes when she realizes who's behind her.

"Watcha cooking, love?" I mumble against her clothed shoulder. Her (my) shirt has rolled up sleeves now, her hair put in a messy bun. A few strands of her hair falls on her face, so I tuck them behind her ears.

"Thanks" I hum in appreciation at her word of thanks. "I'm making a cheap version of British breakfast" She shares with me and only then I notice what she's cooking.

"Cheap version?" I laugh softly at her.

"Yeah, I don't have black pudding and only have a normal bacon, but I think it's gonna be fine, right?" She checks with me, a nervous hint in her voice.

"Of course, love. I hate black pudding anyway, so it's okay" I assure her and she sighs as she relaxes. "Will you do a tea with milk too?" I ask in a teasing way.

"I can make you, but I don't like it. I prefer it with only lemon and honey or coffee" She says and I nod.

"No, it's fine. I'm not a fan either, I was just teasing you. I can make a coffee?" I suggest and after she says yes, I step back from her and start preparing the hot liquid. "Iced or hot?"