thirty eight

I stay at my spot for a minute or so, not to raise any suspicions, before I excuse myself too and almost run after Lizzie. I knock on the door to the bathroom and when no one says anything, I open the door slowly, peeking my head to the room. Inside is only one person and it's Lizzie, who's wiping her mouth with some paper. I use this time to close the door behind me, lock it and sneak behind her, resting my hands on her hips.

"What are you planning, sweetheart?" I ask, placing kisses on her bare neck before I suck on her sweet spot, earning a soft whine from her.

"I can't sit there like I don't think about you the whole time" She tells me and I rest my chin on her shoulder, locking our eyes in the mirror.

"And what are you thinking about, my love?" I tease her, caressing her waist with my thumbs.

"Why won't let me show you, hm?" She proposes flirtatiously as she quickly turns around in my arms and pushes me against the wall. My breath hitches at her sudden power move, but I don't try to fight her. "Do you want me to show you, baby? How much you turned me on, dancing like that on this fucking stage?" She husks out, rubbing her palms over my stomach.

"Liz-" I take a shaky breath when she cups my crotch all of a sudden, making me whimper and stop in the middle of my sentence.

"Yes or no. Simple as that" She says firmly and I chew on my bottom lip, my eyes flicking all over her face and body.

"Y-Yes" I stutter out pathetically and I'd feel embarrassed about it if not for the semi-hard dick in my pants.

"Good girl" She murmurs with a smirk and falls on her knees in front of me. My eyeballs almost fall out from my eyes at the sight of Lizzie on her knees. Only for me. God, I love her like that.

"Bloody hell..." I gasp out shakily and she looks up at me innocently.

Lizzie doesn't waste time and unzips my pants, pushing them down with my boxers in a swift movement. The cold air makes contact with my dick and he twitches slightly. Lizzie keeps eye contact with me as she takes my cock in her hand and gives him a few pumps, using the pre-cum from the tip as a lubricant, making him fully hard. It doesn't take long as she has that kind of effect on me. When he stands up fully in front of her face, she licks her lips with such a hunger and lust in her eyes that makes my heart beat fucking crazy.

"Take it as a reward for being so great up there, okay?" She whispers and I have time to only nod before she kisses the tip of my dick and swirls her tongue around it, making me sigh contently.

She hums happily at the taste of my pre-cum as she still licks the top of my dick hungrily. My hands slide automatically into her hair and I create a ponytail to keep them away from her face. She hums appreciatively again, the vibrations make my knees weak and she doesn't stop, sucking softly on the head. Her hands rest on my thighs to support herself as she moves her head forward, taking more of my length inside her mouth before she swirls her tongue again and pulls back to take a breath.

I'm breathing heavily and I can feel my face heats up. She's a goddess.

Lizzie moves one hand to the base of my cock and wraps her fingers around it as she takes him between her lips again, but this time the tip touches the end of her throat and I let out an embarrassingly loud moan at the feeling. I can feel her smirking around me as she starts bobbing her head slowly, sucking and licking in different moments and that makes it so much better. She started a couple of minutes ago and I can already feel the approaching orgasm. I'm not going to make too long, but I don't really care.

I grab her hair more tightly and start buckling my hips, pushing the dick deeper and making her gag slightly. I push her head backwards, the trail of spit and pre-cum covers her chin and lips and I can't help, but lead her head forward roughly, forcing her to deep throat my full length. Her nose touches my pubic bone as she gags again, digging her fingers into my thighs and trying to pull back, but I keep her head in place with my hand.