eighteen

*smut warning for whole chapter, top Lizzie as a warning too*

Elizabeth's POV

"Elizabeth..." Perry murmurs quietly between our kisses.

"Shut up. The only sounds I wanna hear from you are moans or your begging, understand?" I shut her harshly, gripping her chin with my hand. She nods silently and I smirk at her quick submission. "Good choice, cherry" I mumble and push her on the bed.

It's already two a.m and we came back from the party few minutes ago. The first thing I did, when we crossed the door frame of Perry's apartment, was pulling her into a rough kiss and leading us into her bedroom.

Sexual tension didn't leave us from that moment in the kitchen where I got a little carried away, but I don't regret it. The sight of flushed Perry entering the room was precious. She couldn't sit near me without squirming and I was proud that I did that to her.

Perry falls on the bed and I'm quick to straddle her waist, looking at her body hungrily. Her hand fly to my thighs automatically, but I grab them before she can touch me.

"Tell me something, do you have handcuffs?" I ask and her eyes widen slightly, but she nods.

"Second drawer" She informs me, nodding her head in the direction of her left night stand.

"So close to bed, so naughty" I chuckle as I shake my head in amuse. I stand up from the bed and walk to that.

Purposely, I bend down, knowing that my dress is short enough, so she can see my bare ass in that position. When I grab the handcuffs, I turn around and lick my lips when I see her black pupils.

I walk in front of her and put the metal piece on her crotch, intentionally touching her sensitive area with my fingers. I chuckle when she bites her lip and grip the sheets at the feeling.

The dress, I'm wearing right now, doesn't have any zip, so I pull the piece of clothes over my head, leaving myself in white, two pieces lingerie. Her breath hitches and I raise my eyebrow at her.

"Like what you see?" I ask amused, throwing the dress in window's direction.

"So fucking much. You're beautiful, doll" She breathes out and I smile this time authentically, appreciating the compliment from her.

"Thank you, sugar" I hum in appropriation. "But let's go back to that, hm?" I suggest, picking up the handcuffs from her body. Again, grazing my fingers over her clothed crotch.

Her dick's now semi-hard, the tent very visible through her pants. I took her blazer earlier, so she lies in her dress shirt. I narrow my eyes at her and poke my tongue against the inside side of my cheek.

"Take off your shirt and bra. Slowly. And give me a show, will ya?" I say as I kneel on the edge of the bed.

She sits on her knees too and starts unbuttoning her shirt slowly, looking directly into my eyes. In the meanwhile, I put my hair in a messy bun, so I wouldn't have problems later. When she unbuttons all buttons, she takes it off and throws it on the same spot where I threw my dress. Then she digs her fingers under the bra and pull it off in one, swift movement, leaving herself bare naked above the waist.

"Good. Now lay down again and put your hands above your head, okay?" I ask softly, giving her a chance to say no for cuffs.

"Yeah, you can cuff me, kitten" She replies in whisper and I nod, smiling to her.

She lies down and raises her hands. I sit on her stomach, leaning forward and I cuff her hands together. She has a moment to look at my breast as the bra doesn't hide too much.