thirty nine

April 23, 2018 Los Angeles

"Are you sure I can't come in?" I ask loudly, opening the door in the slightest.

"Oh my god, Perry!" Lizzie exclaims in fake annoyance, but she laughs amusedly at the end. "For the millionth time, I'm sure! It's the first time when you'll be seeing me for the movie premiere, I want you to have a 'wow' effect" She tells me and I groan, hitting my forehead against the wooden door.

"Elizabeth, I always have a 'wow' effect seeing you" I respond truthfully. "I miss your face" I whine softly, exhaling dramatically.

"You saw me an hour ago!" She giggles from the other side and I roll my eyes. "Kiara's finishing my make-up already. I'll be out in twenty minutes tops. Are you ready?" She asks and I look down to check myself.

My red, velvet blouse, who's hanging around my chest loosely. Black dress pants and white sneakers. I chose the red shirt because of Wanda's power, even if I'm not supposed to be seen tonight.

 I chose the red shirt because of Wanda's power, even if I'm not supposed to be seen tonight

"Yeah, I am very much ready, darling"

"Good! In that case go and sit patiently" She requests and I curse under my breath, but agree nonetheless.

"Twenty bloody minutes!" I yell before I move to the small living area in the living room.

I sit on the couch and pull my phone, deciding to text Taylor. She texts back almost immediately, surprising me.

We exchange the messages for a couple of minutes and I widen my eyes at her last text.

Will Hiddleston be there?

"Shit" I murmur angrily, taking a deep breath.

I have no bloody idea(:

Good luck then! :D Bye-bye!!

After I read this, she stops being active, so I block my phone and throw it beside me in annoyance. That doesn't last long, though as perfectly in time a door from the bedroom opens and I quickly turn my head back.

"For fuck's sake" I breathe out, looking my girlfriend up and down with a slightly parted mouth. She blushes under my gaze, chewing on her bottom lip shyly.

"Whatcha think?" She asks quietly and I snap my eyes to hers, giving her the biggest smile I can and skipping to her.

She's wearing a black lace bustier with slimline trousers and a giant sash in the same color as the top. Light make-up with a bright red lipstick on her lips.

"Gimme a spin" I request, taking her hand in mine and swirling her around. "You look fucking amazing, my love. Breathtaking and gorgeous" I husk out, putting some strands of her hair behind her ear.

"Thank you, baby" She mutters flushed, adjusting the collar of my dress shirt. "You look beautiful as well. I love the suits you're wearing" She smiles sweetly at me, giving me a quick peck on the lips and wiping my mouth with her thumb after.