thirty two

"You look so gorgeous in that dress, but I bet you look even better without it, huh?" I say quietly as I stand behind her and reach for the dress' zip. "You're mine, darling. No one can touch you like I do, do you understand that?" I ask firmly, sucking on her neck to create visible hickeys and pushing my bulge against her ass.

"Y-Yes. I'm only yours, baby" She replies and inhales loudly when I bite into her skin.

I unzip Lizzie's dress and help her take it off, leaving her only in black lacy underwear. I rest my hands on her bare hips and bring my face close to her ear.

"Can we try something new tonight, kitten?" I whisper seductively, brushing my lips against her ear. A shaky breath leaves her mouth as she nods in agreement. "But we need a safe word. I don't wanna hurt you, love" I murmur, kissing her shoulder.

She turns around in my arms and my palms automatically land on her ass, cupping her cheeks. She starts unbuttoning my dress shirt while maintaining eye contact with me. The blazer already taken off from my body, lying somewhere in the living room.

"Safe word?"

"Yeah, when you feel that you can't take more or just want to stop definitely. Simple 'stop' sometimes doesn't mean that you want to stop, ya know? And with a safe word, I'll know for sure" I explain better and she hums in understanding, pushing my shirt from my shoulder. It falls freely on the floor and I'm left only in a sports bra and my pants.

"Okay, so I can choose whatever?" She asks and I nod slowly as she furrows her eyebrows in thoughts.

A smile appears on my face, seeing how she takes it seriously, but at the same time, she doesn't stop undressing me. Her hands are already unzipping my pants for me. I start kneading her ass cheeks more roughly, licking my lips as my eyes flick down to her breasts. The bra doesn't do too much for covering her tits, I can perfectly see her standing nipples through the lacy material.

"Can it be a witch?" She asks as she pushes my pants down and I kick them off.

"A witch?" I tease her amused, but she only shrugs. "Yeah, whatever you want. A witch is fine"

"Okay, cool" She replies coolly and I chuckle softly.

I move my hands up and loosen her hair. I throw the hairband somewhere on my nightstand. I run a hand through her hair, pushing the strands behind her ear as I cup her face with my other hand. Lizzie smiles at me innocently and god, it's a view.

I bring our faces close and kiss her softly, but quick enough, I deepen the kiss. She sighs into my mouth and she tries to shove her tongue inside, but I break the kiss and click my tongue at her disapprovingly.

"I want you on the bed, all fours and face down. Can you do that for me, doll?" I request, rubbing my thumb against her bottom lip.

I press the tip more and she opens her mouth a little, letting me push the finger inside. She starts sucking on it, twirling her tongue around it. I groan at the sight, feeling my dick getting harder just watching her.

"C'mon, I need words" I remind her firmly, wrapping my free hand around her neck. "Don't make it harder for you" I whisper, squeezing her neck lightly.

"Y-Yes" She replies, her voice muffled a little because of the finger in her mouth.

"Good girl" I praise her proudly, stepping back from her. "Go on then" I nod with my chin at the bed and she nods quickly and walks over there. I look at her back as she passes me.

Silently, she kneels on the bed and goes into position I requested, face down.

"Wait a moment, I need something from the closet" I inform her and go into my walk-in closet.