seventeen

September 8, 2017 Los Angeles

"Are you nervous, love?" I ask the blonde who's holding my hand tightly.

"I little, I mean I'm meeting freaking Taylor Swift and Harry Styles" She says nervously and I give her a small, amused small. It's cute how she's shy about meeting my friends.

"Don't worry, darling. Harry is a big flirt, but he knows better than try anything with you. And Taylor is the sweetest, I promise. Just don't mention too much about her current situation, okay? She doesn't like talking about herself too much these days" I inform her and she nods.

"Got it. But, don't leave me too much alone tonight?" She requests softly and I squeeze her hand in assurance.

"Not in my wildest dreams, Lizzie" I reply cheesily, making her giggle and lean more into me.

"You're a goof" She murmurs as she kisses my neck lovingly few times.

I open the door to Taylor's mansion and let Lizzie enter first. She looks at me worriedly, but I give her a big smile and lead her into the house. The music blasting through the speakers, few people already drinking all around. I look around in search for my friends and I find them in one of the living rooms. Taylor's head snaps into my direction immediately and a big grin appears on her face.

"Clower!" She shouts over the music and runs to me. I catch her and swirl her around with hands around her waist. "Hey, happy birthday!" She squeals and I laugh at her.

"Thank you, blondie!" I yell as we pull away from our hug. As I step back, I wrap my arm around Lizzie's waist, pulling her closer to my body. "Taylor, this is my girlfriend Elizabeth" I introduce the both women.

"It's so nice to meet you finally, Perry told a lot about you" The blonde grins as she pulls Lizzie into a hug.

"You too, I'm a big fan. And please, call me Lizzie" My girlfriend says shyly and Taylor nods at her request. When I'm about to go for drinks, Taylor tilts her head and narrows her eyes at Lizzie, making me and her nervous at the action.

"Did we met before? You seem familiar" The blonde asks and I look at Lizzie surprised. She blushes slightly and starts playing with her ring anxiously.

"W-We did, yeah. Early last year at some party. Em, we talk for a few minutes" Lizzie mumbles out and Taylor and I widen our eyes at the reveal.

"Wait... Yes, I remember! You were telling me about some ballet dance, right?" Tay exclaims and I smirk at the woman next to me. Lizzie nods shyly in agreement. "I was so mad at myself for not exchanging phone numbers, but I'm glad we're meeting right now. And in so great circumstances!"

"The best circumstances, I'd say" I cut in, a sly smirk on my face. "Let's grab drinks, yeah?" I say to Lizzie, not wanting to be sober anymore.

"Just say hello to others, okay? It's your party, Per" Taylor asks and I nod to her, leaving with Lizzie on my side.

I let Lizzie pours our drinks, giving myself a second to look at her. She's wearing a pink dress, reaching to her mid-thigh with long, wide sleeves. She wanted us to match, so I wore a pink suit for her with a fitted dress shirt, white shoes finishing my outfit.

 She wanted us to match, so I wore a pink suit for her with a fitted dress shirt, white shoes finishing my outfit