Extra Chapter II

(END)

Ever since Hyunjung's Twitter account was exposed, Jiyeon realized she never posted any new updates on it. When she opened the homepage, it was stuck on an old update.

This made her a little curious, wondering where this crybaby had gone to complain. Logically, this person had kept this habit for so many years that it wasn’t possible to stop doing it so easily.

Did she open a new account?

Thinking of it, Jiyeon went to search, but she couldn’t find anything so she had to give up. It wasn’t a big deal. After all, Hyunjung wasn’t the same poor thing that had to keep her happiness, sadness, anger, and such in the bottom of her heart. She had learned to share it all with her wife.

When she saw something fun on her business trips when she met a difficult-to-handle client during meetings, how cute her new A Ji toy was, how she accidentally dropped her fruits while she was grocery shopping……

Whatever it was, Hyunjung was willing to tell her about it, making Jiyeon a lot more assured. In that case, it didn’t matter if there was a new account or if Jiyeon could find it.

As long as our crybaby was happy.

Thinking about it, Jiyeon smiled and sighed in relief. Maybe it was because she was too comfortable, she forgot to consider another possibility.

For example…… if she quarreled with her wife.

Truly, whatever you’re scared of will happen. These two quarreled on Friday night.

It couldn’t even be considered a quarrel. It was just Hyunjung having a one-sided cold war with Jiyeon. The reason? Because Jiyeon had gone abroad on a work trip.

It was the first time Jiyeon had gone out of the country for work, but Hyunjung was worried sick. She started packing her wife’s luggage way in advance, including everything that one might need based on her own experience.

And because she was too busy and she couldn’t follow along, she could only start instructing Jiyeon a few days in advance, telling her to take good care of herself, to eat on time, and rest on time.

After repeating it many times, she finally dared to let Jiyeon go. In the end, it had only been two days when she heard Jiyeon had a bout of gastric pains.

Hyunjung was worried sick and asked the colleague who had traveled with Jiyeon. It turns out that to get the deal, she had followed the client around for the entire day, only eating a single meal that day.

That colleague had even reported to Hyunjung over kakao, saying Jiyeon is super impressive, not only did she manage to build a rapport with a difficult client, she even clinched a big deal. The colleague’s tone was even super arrogant, feeling as if she had accomplished a big deal too.

She didn’t know that Hyunjung's eyes were all red on the other side of the screen. 

Luckily, Jiyeon was able to get home that night. This person didn’t work overtime either, rushing home the moment work ended, buying medicine and stewing soup for her wife, her eyes staying red until Jiyeon finally got home.

Seeing Jiyeon's condition, Hyunjung felt like she should be fine, finally sighing in relief. Her expression was unexpectedly stern, arranging for Jiyeon to sit at the table and drink soup, before Hyunjung went into the room to find that pig-themed hot water bottle, tying it to Jiyeon's waist in hopes she would feel better.

She looked like a big black mouse running around the house. Jiyeon smiled, telling her wife that her colleague was exaggerating, it wasn’t that bad at all.