Chapter 14: I'll gift this one to you then

Since it was a weekday, there were fewer people than on weekends. The two lined up to buy tickets and soon entered the park.

Jiyeon got a map from the young girl by the entrance and began to look at it as she walked.

She came here a long time ago with her cousin, but the amusement park had just been built at that time, so it didn’t feel complete yet. There were only the standard claw machine, carousel, and other similar facilities.

Unlike now, where she’s almost dizzy from all the various choices.

Thinking that the whole point was for her boss to relax, she showed her the map and asked for her opinion, “President Kim, do you want to look and see if there’s anything you want to ride?”

“I don’t care.” she didn’t look at her as she stood upright with her chin raised, as though she were uninterested in everything here. “You can choose.”

“It’s you who wanted to come anyway.”

“. . . . . .”

There was no point in asking.

Jiyeon sighed, and knowing that this person was too embarrassed to speak for the sake of her face, she didn’t ask anymore.

Instead, she raised her eyes to observe her expression.

She could at least figure out something from looking at her.

For instance, just a moment ago, she saw Hyunjung glance at the spinning teacups ride before quickly withdrawing her gaze.

She understood. She didn’t want to ride that.

Further ahead, there was a carousel that shined and sang.

Hyunjung simply looked at it, then pursed her lips a little.

She probably wasn’t interested in that either then.

Jiyeon nodded and continued to walk forward. After taking a few steps, she suddenly heard several screams from nearby. When she looked up, she found that it was a newly launched ride — the Blue Moon Rollercoaster.

It was basically the same as the standard roller coaster, except more thrilling. It practically never stopped rotating, went back and forth, and was extremely fast, like a big blue mouse running around.

After a round, the people above had an expression that seemed uglier than crying.

It made people’s livers tremble just looking at it.

Hyunjung definitely wouldn’t be interested in such a terrifying ride.

Jiyeon thought like this and just as she was about to turn and leave, she discovered her boss staring at the “blue mouse” in a trance.

Then, as though suddenly thinking of something, she chuckled lightly after a moment.

So . . . she was interested?

This crybaby’s preferences were this odd?!

She then asked tentatively, “Do you think that’s fun, President Kim?”