Chapter 41: Hyunjung's Nickname

Jiyeon found out Hyunjung's ears were very sensitive.

This person was originally still holding a grudge, so her expression was cold, but after this hug, her face started having traces of pink.

She hadn’t gotten very shy yet, she could still complain and grumble by Jiyeon's ear.

Until Jiyeon suddenly kissed her ear.

Hyunjung froze, her ears immediately turning red. Her body stiffened, not daring to move a single finger.

Jiyeon had to be the one to push her away after a moment.

The sky was getting darker and darker, Jiyeon was worried Hyunjung would leave work too late, so she didn’t continue flirting with her. Caressing her face, she told Hyunjung to quickly return to work, or it would be midnight by the time she could go home.

Hyunjung was unhappy the moment she heard it. She opened her mouth, intending to ask if Jiyeon was doubting her capabilities when it came to working.

But as the words were about to leave her mouth, she suddenly recalled what her role now was.

As a girlfriend, would it be too much to say this kind of stuff……

Thinking about it, Hyunjung paused, swallowing the words back.

After a second, it turned into two words: “Okay then.”

It was said softly, her face all red, and she had an awkward and pinched expression.

Was this the concession that our crybaby made for her?

Jiyeon smiled immediately, reaching out to pat her head.

She felt like ever since they got together, this crybaby was getting cuter and cuter.

“……” 

The bus Jiyeon was supposed to take still hadn’t arrived.

She didn’t want Hyunjung to waste time, so she asked her to go back.

Afraid of a refusal, she quickly added: “I’ll only be assured if I see you go back. Go on, quickly.”

It was as if she was coaxing a child.

Hyunjung was helpless, rebutting twice before finally turning around.

As she walked, she rubbed her red ears. She turned around after a moment to look at the bus stop; seeing Jiyeon standing there staring at her, she couldn’t stop her happiness from showing in her eyes.

So she looked back every few steps, all the way until she disappeared into the darkness.

Jiyeon finally tore her gaze away.

Coincidentally, the bus came at this moment.

She lowered her head and rummaged through her purse, taking out her public transport card and getting on the bus. She found a seat at the back and sat down, gazing at the brightly lit building through the window.

That was her office.

Her girlfriend was there.

Her heart felt like a wave of warmth had just rushed by, along with a sense of security.

It was enough to finally dispel a lingering shadow that she had kept in her heart all these years.

She didn’t expect that after so many years, she would finally have a family again.

It was a crybaby too, who loved to secretly cry over small things. She was proud and childish, and while she looked stern on the outside, she would hold grudges easily if something didn’t go her way.