Chapter 23: What's wrong?

Jiyeon took Hyunjung to a nearby restaurant.

It was a place that had been in business for over 10 years. What they offered were essentially all home-cooked dishes. They looked ordinary, but what stood out were their quality ingredients, large quantities, and good taste.

She used to come here often with Luda and the others. This was almost used as a place to relieve exhaustion.

In addition, they were all home-cooked dishes, giving her the feeling of home.

Jiyeon asked Hyunjung before ordering thinking she might have dietary restrictions.

After finding out that this person didn't eat coriander, she went ahead and ordered.

She glanced at her, and seeing that she still seemed to be in low spirits, Jiyeon ordered some alcohol for her.

This place was close to where they both lived, and Hyunjung didn't drive today, so it didn't matter if she drank a little.

Although this person often turned into a crybaby after drinking, she seemed quite happy.

Being happy was all that mattered. There was no reason to care so much.

". . . . . ."

The two chatted casually, and the dishes soon arrived.

Hyunjung didn't know how to cook, and because of how busy she was with work and business dinners, she hadn't eaten home-cooked food.

She picked up her chopsticks and casually took a few bites. She felt as though everything tasted good, and combined with the alcohol, she soon was in a happy mood.

Even the little green tortoise swimming around in the fish tank by the register looked pleasing to the eyes.

She also spoke more than usual, sharing with Jiyeon interesting things from the trip two days ago.

"You don't know . . ."

I know, Jiyeon thought.

"That flower, it's incredibly beautiful, you didn't see it."

I saw it on your Twitter.

"Do you know why I didn't drive today? It's because . . ."

Jiyeon hurriedly stopped her. "President Kim, let's eat, let's eat."

It was quite harmonious between the person and the drunk. As they were eating, drinking, and chatting, more than an hour passed.

She glanced at the time, and thinking that it was quite late now, she hurriedly went to the register to settle the bill and called for Hyunjung to start leaving.

This person drank quite a bit at the restaurant and was completely drunk at this moment. Hyunjung glanced at Jiyeon who was following behind her, and for some reason, her safety awareness suddenly heightened, and she began to speed up her pace.

Jiyeon was unable to catch up to her.

"President Kim, slow down!" Afraid she'd get lost, Jiyeon hurriedly chased after her. But not only did she not catch up to her, but she also ended up tripping on a rock and twisting her ankle.