Chapter 45: Any Title Suggestions???

What agitated this person?

Jiyeon stood at the door, calling out for her twice to no avail. Eventually giving up, she retreated to the sofa, giving time to the person on the other side to calm down.

She opened up Twitter and continued scrolling to find out exactly what this person was doing.

Why did she search for so many things to do with relationships?

There was even a big bunch of questions and answers, how to solve, how to handle, how to salvage.

Did anything problematic happen in our relationship? No!

Locking her phone, Jiyeon sat there with a confused face, before suddenly recalling what happened in bed just now.

Hyunjung lifted her hand and pointed at the button on her clothes.

Jiyeon didn’t think too much at that time, figuring this person probably was going to nag about her catching a cold again, so she buttoned up her shirt then.

Only sitting here and thinking about it, did she realize something wasn’t right.

Hyunjung's face then was so red.

Her movements were nervous and stiff as well, there was anticipation and shyness in her gaze. It was completely different from how she was previously.

It didn’t seem like she was going to fasten the button, but more like……

Jiyeon froze, shocked by her thoughts. She glanced in the direction of the washroom, completely dumbfounded.

She sat there for a moment before her brain restarted.

Her face was slightly flushed as she hesitantly took out her phone again and opened up a search engine, tapping away uncertainly——

"Will a child grow up suddenly overnight?"

Hyunjung sat in the washroom searching for a long time, copying and pasting all the nonsense discussions onto her Twitter.

In the end, it was like before. Because she had searched so much, and there wasn’t any real conclusion, she ended up more and more confused.

She locked her phone and sat there in a daze.

She didn’t even know what to think. Dating and work weren’t the same at all.

She had been in her position for two years. Before that, she had been settled in another position for a long time, and she had long since been able to effectively handle any problems.

It was almost like an ability. Her brain could quickly figure out a solution, and all that was left to do was execute the plan. Even the risks and losses could be estimated accurately by her.

But dating wasn’t the same. It was harder than even finding a true friend.

It was the first time she felt so helpless.

Even a breeze rustling the grass would be able to scare her half to death. The first thought that came to her mind was worry. She was worried Jiyeon would leave her for any reason.