Chapter 49: A Beautiful Mermaid

The two of them walked around the alley for a while, before driving to a small shopping mall nearby.

The scenery there was pretty good and it was crowded. There was a fountain, green foliage, swings, and flower beds, it was a relaxing place.

The swing they picked was also the nicest one, with plenty of fake flowers and greenery around it. Hyunjung even took out her phone and opened the camera app, patting Jiyeon and telling her to come over!

She was so happy that she looked like a two-year-old child, not even two and a half anymore.

Jiyeon couldn't help but smile and move closer to her side, resting her head on Hyunjung's shoulder. Taking advantage of this, she wrapped an arm around Jiyeon's shoulder and took a few photos.

Because she had taken the time to look at a few instructional videos on photography before leaving the car, the photos this time turned out pretty decent. She even knew to find a good angle with proper lighting.

But because of the sunglasses, the overall feel was still a bit odd. It felt like, a rich boss with his delicate wife.

Jiyeon's eyes curved up in a smile, but she still raised her thumbs and praised: "Good, it's really good, too good!"

With so much praise at once, Hyunjung's face flushed red with embarrassment. She was just about to stand, but she seemed to have thought of something and quickly sat back down.

"What's wrong?" Jiyeon was confused. "Do you still want to take a few more photos?"

"No need for a few." Hyunjung shook her head and searched for a cute filter. "Just one will do."

Once she said it, she didn't wait for Jiyeon to say anything before she turned around. Because her actions were too fast, the sunglasses slid down her nose.

Jiyeon found that Hyunjung had closed her eyes. Her lips drew closer, and amidst the noise and bustle, they landed gently on Jiyeon's face.

Pausing for a moment, Jiyeon looked at the phone and realized Hyunjung's finger had long since left the shutter button.

She smiled as she secretly reached out and helped her to tap it.

This time, the photo was quite beautiful.

There was a clock tower behind the two of them, and it looked mysterious and elegant. The lighting was good too, with a mix of light and shadow on the two of them. It made her think of the joys of living quietly in peace and contentment, and Jiyeon's heart felt warm.

When she had come back to reality, Hyunjung was busy tapping away at her phone.

She knew she was posting another update, so she didn't say anything, waiting for her to finish before she took a look.

Indeed, once the feed refreshed, it was the same photo they had just taken, with a caption--

"It's me and her."

Us.

_

Walking along this mall would lead to the underwater world, and since parking was going to be a problem, Hyunjung decided not to drive further. They left the car at the carpark and decided to walk.