Chapter 36: why are you wearing a mask?"

Jiyeon's thoughts were a little jumbled up at the moment, but her mind was incredibly clear.

Thanks to the alcohol, her usual inhibitions, and rules for herself that she abided to normally were all lowered, and she decided to do whatever her heart wanted. Whatever she thought of, she did it.

She knew that it wasn't the right time to do something like this, but she couldn't hold herself back.

Not only could she not restrain herself, she even deepened the kiss. Her two hands shot forward and she wrapped her arms around the neck of the person in front of her.

As she kissed, she thought to herself, that she was doomed tomorrow. Hyunjung would ignore her for another prolonged time.

But more than that, she felt good.

Good, especially good. Hyunjung's lips were usually tightly pressed together in a stern line, but they were unexpectedly soft, and there was a sweet fragrance lingering. It was as if there was some sort of magic, making whoever kissed them unwilling to tear their lips away.

Her body was so warm too, in complete contrast to Jiyeon, a person who would still feel cold even if the sun was shining on her. Even just the slightest bit of skin contact would feel warm.

It made her want to bury herself in Hyunjung's arms.

Jiyeon sneakily glanced at this person's expression while kissing her, amusement creeping into her eyes.

Her face was as red as a ripe apple.

Her eyes were scrunched shut, her eyebrows furrowed slightly, and her breathing was erratic. Suddenly, she jerked back, her whole body stiff.

Because she was so stiff, she didn't have a good grip on the bowl of hangover soup in her hands, and it tumbled out. Half of it spilled on the floor, and the other half splashed onto Hyunjung's body.

"......"

The slim blouse she was wearing was immediately soaked through.

Jiyeon was shocked and sober, and she immediately pulled back her hands.

In that instant, she saw some stuff that was unsuitable for children to see.

It was white, with pretty lace on it and a cute small bow in the middle.

As expected of our President Kim, even her underwear had to be this pretty.

But before Jiyeon could take a longer look, Hyunjung pulled her jacket closed.

Her originally-blushing face was now completely flushed red and tears gathered at the bottom of her eyes, half in embarrassment and half in anger. Her tone was even a little aggrieved when she started speaking.

"Jiyeonsshi!" She said, her tears swimming in her eyes. "Look what you did!"

"You just drank alcohol, why did you suddenly go mad, biting people like a dog!"

Biting people?

Jiyeon was a little lost after hearing that. She thought she had just kissed her boss a little just now, why did she suddenly get accused of biting?