Walk in (GN Reader)

AN: Oh my! Keys did fluff for once! No way! Featuring awkward Stephen and Tony being Tony

The day started like any other, relatively calm. You invited Stephen over to just relax, both of your schedules clear for once. Movies, blankets, and cuddles planned out for the day instead of the mystic arts and hero work. 

Most of the team was out, either on missions or having their own chill days to take a break from the amount of missions going on recently.

Tony was with Pepper, out celebrating a new achievement made in Stark industries. Bucky and Steve were out, going to walk around Brooklyn and Queens with Peter so he could show them all the changes around the areas. Bruce, Natasha, and Thor were out at a bar, trying to get the god familiar with Midgardian alcohol. Clint was at his farm, holed up with Laura and the kids after being gone all week. And the rest of the team, like Wanda, Sam, and a few others were on various missions.

The tower was very nice to have to yourself, very very nice. It was even better without the team constantly bugging you, teasing you and Stephen about your relationship.

Everyone seemed to enjoy meddling in your relationship. Teasing how the Avenger and Magician got together, of course, the magician part annoyed Stephen to no end.

It did seem to bond him with the team, the light teasing every time he came over was never uncomfortable and only lightened the mood. Because gods know that the mood was terrible when Tony Stark was present.

The two clashed egos like knights fighting a duel. Insults, sarcastic comebacks, and curses were exchanged between the billionaire and once-doctor every time they were in the same room.

What made matters worse was your relationship, per say, with Tony.

Unfortunately, you grew up with his ego, especially after the death of your parents.

Ruling Stark industries from an early age, the sibling prodigies. Until you left, almost a decade before the iron man incident, a young prodigy, in their mid-twenties, suddenly aware of all the pain and suffering your parents and now your business caused. (Tony is supposedly 38 during Iron Man 1 so you would be a few years younger just as an FYI)

Tony wouldn't speak to you for years until he finally relented and then a few years later saw the pain too.

Wounds were mended, and the sibling bond resparked.

However after nearly losing you so many times on countless dangerous missions, Tony grew too protective. Especially over your love life, even though Stephen and you were both old enough to be considered middle age.

No one ever said it was easy to settle down as a hero.

Yet here you were caught up in the presence of Stephen strange, a man that could make you feel like a giddy teenager in minutes, even if you both were in your forties. (I die every time I calculate his age)

Staring into his eyes as they reflected the film you were watching, the blue carrying bits of green speckled about. His arm wrapped around you bringing you into his side, his blue Columbia sweatshirt being so soft to cuddle into. He decided on ditching his robes today like he normally does when not expecting anyone of importance to be around.

You wearing your infamous Stark Grant Student sweatshirt, ironic since you were the one that set up the program after returning to Stark Industries after its rebrand.

Your legs covered in your Doctor Strange sweatpants, and Stephen wearing yours. A cute little thing you both did while together relaxing.