57| YES OR NO

"You knew? Didn't you?" I said, biting my lip, and Roms looked at me with a straight face.

"Eva, it isn't what you are thinking!" Roms defended herself. Fuck it. I should have known. They were all lying to me. They knew I was going to leave for good, and still, they played along with his lies. Why? I thought she was my friend.

"I need a yes, or no! Did you know I was going to divorce him?" I asked, looking her in the eye as tears formed.

"Yes." She said, finally giving in as her blue eyes turned lifeless.

"You dragged Mark and Rachel in this drama with Will! Why?" I asked, running my fingers across my hair like a mad woman. Why were they doing this to me?

"Roms is not to blame! I involved them. They only wanted to help us!" Will said, cutting in, and I turned away from him. As I walked out, my legs went numb, and I tumbled to the floor. My head spun, and everything went in circles.

"Eva!" Will and Roms said in unison.

Will rushed to where I landed. I could feel his arms go around me when I closed my eyes. When I opened them, I was sitting on the couch beside Will. Will's fingers brushed my cheeks, and I flinched at the touch.

"Don't fucking touch me!" He said, and I could make Roms turn towards us. She sat lifelessly on the swivel chair.

"You're overreacting!" Will said, and I yanked away his arm.

"You are a fucking, manipulative liar! And you! You aren't my friend!" I said, gritting my teeth at Roms.

"Enough!" Roms screamed, with her hands flying in the air.

"I have had enough!" Roms said, breaking into sobs.

"You don't realize that you aren't the only one hurting from this! Have you seen Will when you were in coma? Do you understand what it is like to feel helpless when you can't save the love of your life?" Roms barked, her eyes brimming with tears.

I haven't seen her that vulnerable. She sobbed as she stood from the chair. Her purple shirt lay wet with tears as they ran across her neck.

"Will was never going to leave you! He always loved you. I can't watch you live lonely for the rest of your life. The only fault of mine was, I wanted you, people, to have a chance at love because I never got to save mine!" Roms said, crying bitterly, as Will walked to her, pulling her into a hug.

"Roms, you need to calm down. Easy there, kiddo." Will said, rubbing her back.

"No! I won't." She said to Will before she turned to me.

"The night you crashed into the truck, Will couldn't make it because he was trying to make things right between you two!" Roms said, and I gasped. Tears poured down my cheeks. I looked at Will, who felt torn between Roms and me. How many more secrets till I know what the hell was going on in my life?

Before I could make sense of anything, the world closed onto me. All I could see was pitch dark. My head jolted with pain.

"Eva!" I could hear him call my name. My eyelids felt too heavy to open, and everything around me was silent.

 My eyelids felt too heavy to open, and everything around me was silent