Guilt

Zuko's p.o.v.
"Zuko. Stop pacing. It won't bring her back." My Uncle chastised in between his sips of jasmine tea.
"What will then?" I snapped. I had her in my arms. And I freaking lost her.
"I don't know. Maybe love. Not burning her into a crisp." My Uncle suggested sarcastically. I created a blast of flames at the wall.
"I miss her so much. It is tearing me apart." I complained tugging on my manly ponytail.
"Well maybe if you talk about her you will feel better." My Uncle theorized. I sighed and flopped onto the ground.
"We first she's got these eyes that you could get lost I'm and somehow I did. And her hair looks soft as silk and has this winded look to it all the time. Her skin is always so clear and soft and I just-" I ended with a frustrated sound. When it came to her I could never voice my thoughts on her. It made me so angry.
"Zuko. Calm yourself down. If you want her so bad. Track her down and I don't know propose or serenade her." My Uncle threw his hands up grandly in suggestion.
"Propose?!" I yelled completely shocked.
"I don't see why not." My Uncle sipped.
"I haven't even kissed her yet Uncle!" I protested.
"So you don't wanna marry her?" My Uncle raised an eyebrow.
"Of course I want to marry her! Who wouldn't!" I snapped. Why is love so stupid?!
"Then maybe you should start tracking her now because Mr. Ponytail back there had a water tribe proposal necklace made." My Uncle say into his teacup casually.
"WHAT?!" I screamed blast the wall again. I scrambled to find a map.
"They are most likely at the Northern air temple." My Uncle suggested. I nodded and went above deck and yelled for them to head towards the Northern Air Temple. If Mr. Ponytail wants (YN) he will have to go through me first.
Sokka's p.o.v.
Not to be creepy or anything. But (YN) looks so cute while she is asleep. She snores just in the slight and her eyes flutter and her breathing quickens. I had forced her to sleep because she needed it and I needed to think. I held a necklace I wanted to give her. It was a white choker with a navy blue circular pendant that had the water tribe symbol and the air tribe symbol carved into it. I had made it for her. She talks about how Katara's oblivious to Aang when she is oblivious to my love. I love everything about her and yet she still loves Zuko. I love the way her hair brushes across her face and she scrunches up her nose when it tickles her face. I love the way her spark and flicker like flames. I love how she twiddles her thumbs when she has something on her mind. The look of pure determination and passion when she bends. She loves what she does. And I love her. *wiggles eyebrows*
(get the joke guys)