Banished

The ship was creepy when you wandered it alone. You went one way Katara and you found out his name was Aang went another way. While down under the deck you found two skeletons in a cage. You looked closely at their tattered Southern Watertribe dresses. Then it struck you. You blew the cage door off its hinges and looked at one skeletons locket. Your shaky fingers unlocked it and you saw a small engraving.
(YFN) and Jet, my two babies always and forever.
Love,
Mom.
You gently took the locket chaining it around your neck. The other woman had on a bracelet that would match Katara's necklace. You took it to give to her. You weren't crying only standing there numbly. You didn't know what to think or do. You were smacked back to reality when a loud whistle went off. You face paed running for the engine room knowing Katara and Aang set off a booby trap. You knocked the metal door off its hinges.
"Go. Zuko is watching for you to come out from this area. So I will go out this way you guys sneak off to the village quickly." You instructed but before they left you grabbed Katara clasping the bracelet around her wrist. "I'm sorry for hurting you." You told her leaping out of the engine room roof and hopping down and riding a ball of air to the village quickly. But once you were there Sokka and Katara were in an argument.
"Well if he's banished so am I!" Katara yelled. I stepped between the siblings.
"Sokka, what are you doing banishing people all willy nilly?! Last time I checked you weren't chief!" You snapped at ponytail.
"Well its a tribe choice (YN)! And last time I checked you weren't a member of this tribe anymore." Sokka spat venomously.
"By the way Zuko's on his way. The Avatar might be helpful!" You snapped at Sokka. Katara and the rest of the tribe gasped.
"Your the Avatar!" Sokka asked amazed. Aang nodded. "Sorry Mr. Avatar but you must still be banished." Sokka said solemnly. You about had it with this in power Sokka.
"Sokka you can't take Down Zuko on your own and Kat's not even train to move water a little bit! We need the Avatar!" You objected rather loudly that's when the fire nation ship broke the snow wall and stopped halfway into the town. You flipped up your hood hiding the Avatar under a mount of snow. Zuko stepped off the ship in his over the top fire nation gear. You flipped down your hood.
"(YN)!" Zuko exclaimed relieved. You pursed your lips. You wouldn't take down the Avatar, he's only a kid.
"Stop Zuko." You growled out. The banished prince looked hurt.
"What are you doing?!" Zuko looked so hurt.
"I'm leaving your stupid hunt. You can't hurt him. And I won't hurt him either. Its your honor your chasing I'm tired of being the help." You glared getting into a fighting stance. Zuko mimicked your action.
"You won't win this fight (YN). Come home." Zuko coaxed making you dump water over the Prince's head. Zuko blasted fire at you and you dropped dodging and kicking an air current at The scarred man watching him fall. Aang popped out if the mount of snow and stepped between my ex-friend and I.
"Stop. If I go will you leave this village alone?" Aang asked and Zuko nodded. You iced over the metal under Zuko's feet making him slip. Aang was in handcuffs now and Zuko glared at me. He can glare but it won't stop me from going after them.