5. 𝙂𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙖𝙡𝙖𝙭𝙮

☀️ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

*

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *

AURORAS POV

Images of the bloodshed flashed in my head. So many deaths, so much blood. My brothers, both of them kings that were forced on their knees. Thanos' face stayed glued in my mind.

His talk about going to earth for the stones. All I could keep thinking about was Steve, Freya and the others. At least till a voice that was not mine spoke.

"Wake."

It was impossible not to wake up at the command of the strange voice. I was scared, but at the same time the voice was soothing. Like if I could trust the person behind it. I gasped as I awoke, jumping off the platform I was on to bonk heads with someone. "Ow!"

My eyes widened as I stared up at my brother. Holy- he's alive. "Thor!" I embraced him rapidly, wrapping my arms around him tight as he quickly did the same.

"Are you okay?" Thor asked as he parted from me to give me a once over. Physically I felt fine, however long the time we spent up floating in space must have been enough to heal most of my cuts. Just not the one in my heart.

"I'm fine. I'm fine."

It takes us both a minute to realize we were being watched. What with worrying about each other. I kept my arms around him as we both turned to a group pointing their weapons of choice; except a tree that was playing with what I think is a video game. One of them seemed to be human.

"Who the hell are you guys?"

───── ⋆⋅☀️⋅⋆ ─────

It turns out that the destress single Kilorn streamed was caught by the group of strange people who recused us. They called themselves the guardians of the galaxy. Outside of their ship, were the bodies of our dead people and comrades.

They had picked us up because we were the only ones who survived the decimation of the ship. When we explained we meant them no harm, and when they heard what had happened, they were more than inclined to help, especially when we told them this was about Thanos.

They gave us some blankets to cover up and some soup to get our strength back up. I was very thankful, if they hadn't answered our distress call Thor and I would still be floating in space. Possibly dead by now.

I drink the soup down quickly, feeling the hunger slowly subside.

"The entire time I knew Thanos, he only ever had one goal: To bring balance to the Universe by wiping out half of all life." The green woman, a Zen-Whoberi, Gamora spoke to us and her team. "He used to kill people planet by planet, massacre by massacre...."