10. 𝙏𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙐𝙥

☀️ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

*

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *

VERONICAS POV

"I think we're here." I announced as I tried to steer the ship to the planet. We arrived not long ago, on what appeared to be an inhabited planet. It was completely abandoned.

For the duration of the trip all we've done is try to support the ranting of the other. Tony and Stephen were 6 feet apart at all times because if they were anywhere near each other they would no doubt begin to fight. Peter and I had to entertain ourselves by trying to get the magic cloak to carry us. But alas, the cloak was just as stubborn as Stephen.

"I don't think this rig has a self-park function." I remarked with my left hand stuck in a contraption which steered the ship. These controls weren't made for my small and skinny arms. The one who was supposed to be flying this thing was dead.

I turned to Peter. "Get your hand inside this. Then, we got one big dodge, so we gotta move at the same time."

Peter goes to the other contraption and sticks his right hand inside of it and we begin to turn. Or try to. This ship was heavy.

"We might wanna turn, turn, turn." Tony ordered. "Turn!"

"What do you think we're trying to do!"

Peter and I kept trying to steer the ship, but comparing the ship and our uneven steering was an unfortunate disaster. Tony, Peter and I put our masks on while Stephen placed a protective spell around us as the ship crashed into the ground, causing all of us to be tossed around.

The suit protects me from the bruises. Thankfully. After the ship landed, we brushed ourselves up and stood. I didn't detect any bruises.

"You all right?" Stephen asked. I nodded, "Just peachy."

Peter came down, hanging upside down from his web to face all of us.

"Let me just say, if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something, and I eat one of you, I'm sorry."

I frowned at what he said as he jumped down. I don't think it was a movie reference. He made me watch a lot of alien movies already. Tony points a finger at him. "I don't want another single, pop-culture reference outta you for the rest of the trip. Understand?"

"I'm trying to say that, something is coming." Peter informed us. Sure enough we hear a loud thud and see three figures running inside. One was a masked man wearing a red leather jacket and he had some type of gun in his hands.

The other was a green grey skinned man with markings around his body and the other was a woman with short dark hair and antennas coming out of her forehead. She looked like a praying mantis or something. "Thanos!" The man shouts and they start attacking us by firing their guns.