25. 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝘼𝙨𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙙

☀️ *・゚:*・゚: *.*:・゚ .: *・゚: .

*

* . °•|•° °•|•° . *

After our dinner we went to dance, they were serving a few drinks and given that I'm human now they had more of an effect on me than Steve. Ever since having the kids it was hard finding time to just unwind.

I'm picking up Jamie now to take him with me to New Asgard. He fell asleep at the compound while Steve and I were on our date so we figured to let him rest and pick him up in the morning. Which is now. Ever since I became mortal and started doing normal things like working and being a mom, Natasha taught me to drive. It was chaotic to say the least.

As for New Asgard, my counsel takes care of most things when I'm gone. But I go at least once a week to make sure everything is going smoothly and answer some concerns.

With Kilorn off doing his stuff, someone else had to take his place in the counsel but I haven't replaced him yet. So right now it's just Valkyrie and Korg.

When I step inside the compound I always get that nostalgic feeling. We used to live here. All of us. Now it's basically a storage unit. Kilorn long since moved out, Nat is the only one living here. Since the kids visit Natasha at the compound often they each have a room all for themselves.

Freya got Wanda's old room, picked it out herself. And Jamie decided to take what would have been Peter Parker's room.

I heard the distinct chatter of my boy and Natasha in the kitchen, and found them eating pancakes on the kitchen island. "Hi Mama." Jamie waves with a smile and pancake stuffed face.

I smiled. "Hey James." I reached the counter and sat down on the stool next to him. "Did you have fun with aunt Nat?" Jamie nods and flashes Natasha a smile. "Always." 

Natasha smiled warmly. Natasha was still the same, but out of all of us she hasn't really moved on. Her hair was a mix of red and the old blonde she had before. Her eyes were a little more sunken but they were still full of light and I only ever see that light when the kids are here.

After Nina blipped, it was hard for her. So she fixated most of her motherly instincts on both Freya and Jamie. They are the only thing that gets her to smile nowadays. 

"How are you Nat?"

"Oh I'm fine." Natasha assured and dismissed the subject rather quickly. "How was the date last night? No one got too frisky right?" Natasha joked and laughed. "I shouldn't expect a supernatural baby bump any time soon?"

I gave her a deadpanned look for the assumption (which might have been true but I'm not telling her that) and laughed dryly. "Very funny but I'm not expecting."