3. 𝙈𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙘 𝙇𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙣

☀️ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

*

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *

VERONICA'S VERY SMALL POV

"I agree with Pepper," I told Tony as the three of us walked through central park. It was a beautiful day to go on a walk. Which is what we were all doing. I only joined them because Tony wanted some input on his little dream.

Plus, since they were getting married, they were going to see the rehearsal house today. And of course, I just have to go and see the place where my practical adopted parents are going to be having the rehearsal dinner.

"Dreams are unreliable. If dreams were real I'd be a witch living at Hogwarts."

Tony raised an eyebrow at what I had said. "Hogwarts?"

I hunch my shoulders. "What? I like Harry Potter." Well when I was a kid. But still. Harry Potter was a very recurring dream when I was growing up. It's a comfort movie of mine.

Pepper giggles. "I agree with Veronica. I would know if I was pregnant."

"What would a mini little Tony Stark look like?" It would definitely be interesting. "I'm sure she'd be as smart as you and as kind as you."

Both Tony and Pepper nodded, "Probably for the best."

All of a sudden right in front of us was this yellow spiral, it grew and opened up. A man in a blue cloak and red cape stepped out. His hair was combed and gelled, with a serious look on his face. What in the Harry Potter?

"Tony Stark, Veronica Strucker." He greeted us. Tony extended his arm to protect Pepper and I. Not that I need protecting. I live with my gauntlet glued to my arm, well in a watch form.

"I'm Doctor Stephen Strange, I need you to come with me."

We all stare at him, did he really think we were going to follow him inside whatever the hell that is because he's ordering us to? He didn't even say please. "Oh uh," The man points between Tony and Pepper.

"Congratulations on the wedding by the way."

"I'm sorry, you giving out tickets to something?" Tony asked the man. I nodded, crossing my arms at the man. "I didn't know the circus was in town."

The man was clearly offended, more so by my words than Tonys. Even if his was slightly worse. Slightly. He brushed aside our comments, still keeping that serious stoic look on his face.

"We need your help. It's not overselling it to say that the fate of the universe is at stake."

Tony frowns. "And who's we?"

On cue, Bruce Banner and Kilorn King stepped out of the portal from behind the man. My jaw drops upon seeing them. Upon seeing Bruce. He was supposed to be dead.