13. 𝙒𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙖 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧

☀️ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

*

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *

KILORNS POV OF WAKANDA FIGHT

We deployed Wakandan ships full of soldiers as we headed to the starting point of the barrier, we were all on board with Bruce down in his Hulkbuster armour.

"How are we looking, Bruce?" I asked as I pressed my coms to hear him better. Pods of Thanos alien creatures were landing outside of the Wakandan border.

The border almost reminds me of the one back home. The only difference is that there's is a blue color and covers all of Wakanda. Back home it only covers the palace. Or it used to.

"Yeah, I think I'm getting the hang of it!"

We watched as Bruce leaped in front of us, running actually. Hulk didn't want to come out to fight with us, I guess he was scared. Can't say I blame him.

"Wow! It's like being the Hulk without actually--"He then stumbles on a rock and lands face down on the ground. I winced a little as we flew past him. "I'm okay. I'm okay."

"I got two heat signatures breaking through the tree line." Rhoedy told us as he flew in his war machine suit.

The carrier pilots swerve into U-turns, causing our craft to tilt and allowing the practiced soldiers to slide over one side into a run, never coming to a complete halt. A Dora Milaje shouts a command nearby as the last Wakandans join ranks.

They stood in formation as we stood in the front lines, looking forward at what was coming. I count at least several pods, all large in size. All lining up. I don't want to imagine how many soldiers or aliens there were. I just hoped our numbers matched theirs. I doubted it.

"MIE EFFA!" The soldiers behind us chanted, a war cry, "YA HU! MIE EFFA! YA HU! MIE EFFA! YA HU! MIE EFFA! YA HU! MIE EFFA! YA HU!"

I'm almost reminded of the Einherjar guard. We used to do that. I came to terms months ago that they were all gone. I was a part of them for so long. They were my family. And now they are gone. Seeing the number of soldiers behind me brought back memories. From the first time I joined them, to my first mission. The best missions and the worst.

"I've got two heat signatures breaking through the tree line," Rhodes reports.

I raised an eyebrow at Steve. They want to talk? Seriously? Where was that when they reached my people in deep space? They didn't talk. They attacked us first. Bombed our ship, slaughtered my people and the aliens that had escaped from Sakaar.

Without any other words, Steve, Natasha, T'Challa and I walked down the rolling green pasture to the barrier. Proxima Midnight and Cull Obsidian stand behind the barrier. If it wasn't for the barrier that separates us, I would stab the alien woman right where she stands.