15. 𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧

☀️ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

*

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *

MEANWHILE NINAS POV

"It's okay." I overheard Vision tell Wanda. "Go." I turned around to see Wanda kiss Vision one last time before making her way to the doors.

Where the hell was she going? Our mission was to stay up here.

"Hey where are you going?!" I called out after her. "Mom and Steve said to stay here." Wait for Shuri to separate the stone from Vision and blow it to kingdom come.

"They need me so you have to stay here." Wanda tells me as she begins to take her leave.

"Hey I want to go!" I called out after her as I caught up. "Your mom said to stay here." Wanda reminds me. "I don't want you getting hurt and I'm not going against Natasha."

I was about to argue back before she flew out of the lab with her pisconics and telekinesis levitating her out. Oh come on. I rushed to the windows to see what was happening.

Wanda lands in front of Mom and Aurora, grabbing one of those large alien wheels and throws it behind them to destroy the wave of aliens.

I breathed a little easier after seeing Wanda shield Mom and Aurora. I was so glad she and her brother were back. Maybe we do have a chance after all. It definitely eases my mind knowing that Mom has more back up.

"You okay?" I questioned the synthezoid as I make my way back to him on the table, he looked to be in pain. Although I guess that was a dumb question considering he was getting surgery.

Vision grimances in response. "I underestimated your humans pain resistance." I chuckled lightly. Pain makes you human. Pain makes you stronger.

All of a sudden there was a loud crashing sound. I looked up to see the same alien from the train station making his way into the lab.

Fighting the Dora and the other warriors.

But I thought- shit! They wanted Wanda to leave Vision! "Shuri!" I yelled for the T'Challas sister as I grip Vision's hand ready to run.

If I remove Vision from the table while she's working well we'll all die. Shuri finished as much as she could before turning everything off to fight off the alien.

As soon as the lasers are gone I grabbed Vision. Throwing his arm around my shoulder. I start to drag him away as quickly as I can before he stops me.

"Vis!"

"He won't stop." Vision reminded me. I hate to admit he had a point. I sighed and pulled out a smoke grenade from my belt and tossed it at the alien the second he reached our level.