6. 𝙎𝙘𝙤𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙪𝙚

☀️ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

*

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *

NINAS POV

I pause the news to point at the raven head male on the screen. "That is Kilorn!" I exclaimed, pointing at the news footage on the TV.

Mom stands from the ground next to me, going to face the TV. She squints to get a better look at his face, but her eyes go wide when she realizes that it was him.

The news footage was frozen on a scene that depicts Tony Stark standing next to Bruce Banner, Veronica Strucker, two strangers and Kilorn facing two aliens from space.

"I thought he was in deep space." I recalled as I played with baby freya on the ground of our hotel room. "And where is Aurora?" She wasn't anywhere on the screen. And neither were her brothers.

Sam and Steve had gone out for more supplies for Freya. Leaving Mom and I in charge of her. And when I say mom, I mean Natasha Romanoff. Natasha is my biological mother; it was kind of a shock considering she couldn't have children.

We've been bonding and getting to know each other these past two years. But we kind of had to put that on hold when Aurora and Kilorn left.

They had to deal with some stuff on their home planet Asgard. Last we talked to them they were coming back to earth. With a ship load of Asgardians because Asgard was destroyed.

It's been 5 months since they've been gone. 5. And in those 5 months we've been helping Steve raise Freya. Who has definitely grown since then.

"Kilorn called." We turned around at the sound of Steve's voice. He and Sam enter the small hotel room with a bag of new supplies for Freya and for us. And a look on their faces that probably wasn't good.

"What?"

Mom reaches down to take Freya from my hands and we both stand and hurried to the men in the kitchen. "What do you mean he just called?"

I have to admit that I've grown quite attached to having Kilorn around. It's been weird not having him around these past 5 months. And now he's in New York?

Steve nods and pulls out a very old flip phone. "We have a problem."

Mom groans as she sits Freya on the island countertop of the kitchen. "What did he say?"

"We need to find Vision." Sam answered.

"Any clarification on that?"

Sam sighs, resting his hands on the countertop. "He said there will be more aliens like the ones in New York, and all of them are after the infinity stones."

"The ones Thor and Rory talked about?"

I raised my hand to draw their attention. "What are the infinity stones?" Because I had absolutely no idea what they were talking about. Whatso-ever.