1. 𝘼𝙢𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙

☀️ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

*

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *

MAY 30 

AURORAS POV

"Do you really think it's a good idea to go back to Earth?" Loki asked for what was probably the 100th time as we flew through space. It's been 5 months since everything happened. 

5 months since our father died, Hela died, Asgard died. Since it's been 5 months my hair has grown out. Finally, I was never cutting it again. Thor still kept his short though. 

It's been hard being away from Freya and Steve and all my friends. But I've somehow managed to keep myself sane by keeping myself busy helping our people. And being back with my brothers did help. 

Loki was nervous about returning back to Earth. Understandable given that the last time he was there he tried to slay the people. But he's not getting out of this so easily. 

"Sure!" Thor exclaimed cheerfully. "They love me there." I nodded. They loved him but they certainly did not love me at the moment. When we arrive I have to leave as soon as possible because I'm 'wanted' by the government and they will come for me.  

Loki coughed under his breath, making us look at him. "Let me rephrase: Do you really think it's a good idea to bring me back to Earth?" 

Thor smiles, getting it and reaches out to pat his shoulder "Probably not." I shrugged and offered up a smile. "If they don't, you can just come hide out with me and the others." I mean it would take a lot of explaining and talking to try and get the Steve and the others to even consider letting Loki stay with us but I'm sure we could work something out. 

I stand from my seat on the chaise to join both my brothers by the window. Watching our journey towards earth. I forgot how beautiful space was. But after everything I am more than ready to leave it behind. 

"But don't worry, brother." Thor tried to reassure Loki. "I've got a feeling that everything's going to work out." 

The smiles on our faces died out as we looked through the window. A huge warship was suddenly in front of us, blocking the sun. Our ship was not even twice that. It was large and had a terrible vibe to it. My stomach dropped, an intense fear already setting in. 

Why do I suddenly have a bad feeling?

Before I knew what was happening we were being attacked. It happened in the blink of an eye and without warning.

I have felt fear before. Hell, 5 months ago I thought facing Hela was the scariest thing I could ever imagine. I didn't think anything or anyone could beat the fear I felt when facing off the Goddess of Death.