ch 141- end

Building a new city is not an easy task, especially with such a large number of people, some problems that did not occur when there were few people were all revealed. After all, the establishment of the Tianhe tribe was carried out slowly. , and is centered on the Tianhe tribe.

But today, the number of the He tribe has fallen. Although most of the people are willing to follow the Tianhe tribe, there are also a small number of thorns who are unwilling to follow the arrangements of Gu Liu and Lie, and are ambitious to get rid of the tribe. Take a group of people to build their own tribe.

In the first year of the establishment of Tianyue City, Gu Liu and Lie did not stop throughout the year, and the nearly 10,000 people from the Tianhe tribe who followed them here were also extremely busy. In addition to farming and construction, a lot of time was spent on Deal with those unwilling orcs and Asian beasts.

Once they found out that they had a bad intention, they wanted to coax a group of people to leave, and even killed Gu Liu and Lie's orcs and sub-beasts. The serious ones were executed, and the less serious ones were permanently expelled. Since then, both the Tianhe Tribe and Tianyue City will be killed. There is no place for them.

The orcs and beasts who left were quite disdainful, and said: "Bah, you two tribes, if you invite us to come, we will not come. This is also not allowed to do that. Only fools are willing to stay here!

" Neither Gu Liu nor Lie had the heart to bother with them, they were too busy, the construction of hundreds of thousands of cities, the protection of the lives of hundreds of thousands of people, any of which can make them devastated, the Tianhe tribe can call They provided some surplus food and bricks to support, but the Tianhe tribe only had 100,000 people, and all the output was not enough for hundreds of thousands of people, let alone the rest.

In the previous year, Gu Liu and Liezhi had really experienced the feeling of being hungry for a long time. It was when the spring was approaching, and the food in the reserve was exhausted. At that time, the heavy snow blocked the road, and the food aid of the Tianhe tribe was late again. The whole tribe was driven by hunger to dig food in the heavy snow.

Hay, worms, and even tree bark, as long as they can be eaten, everyone eats them. When the food from the Tianhe tribe is delivered, everyone bursts into tears. It is really hard to be hungry!

However, this incident also brought a little benefit. Originally, many people were still far away from the orcs and sub-beasts of the Tianhe tribe. After this time, the estrangement was completely broken.

Then, when spring came, there was no longer a lack of food in the mountains and forests, and there was enough time for crops to grow, and no one went hungry the next winter.

In this way, Gu stayed in Tianyue City for a full five years, and gradually built a city from nothing to a city that basically solves the problem of food and housing.

...

a dozen orcs were lining up, and in front of them was the tall city wall of the Tianhe tribe. One orc said to the others, "Don't cause trouble after entering the city, and obey the laws of the Tianhe tribe. I can't enter the Tianhe tribe!"

The few orcs he told were not very old, they looked like teenagers, and it seemed that it was the first time they came to the Tianhe tribe. Curious, at this time, a young orc turned his head to look at the people passing by, and asked inexplicably, "Leader, why don't they queue up to get in? Didn't you say that you have to queue up to enter the Tianhe tribe?"

His leader Glancing at the orc walking by, he said, "That must be someone from Tianyue City. People from Tianyue City have another way near the Tianhe tribe, so there's no need to line up." The young