ch 67

"Doctor, we made the gun you mentioned." The

    fire in the cave was bright, and even in the snow-covered winter, it still exuded scorching heat. As soon as he walked in, Gu Liu was so hot that he took off his animal skin coat. Archie took the long spear in his hand and dragged Gu Liu's hand down with a heavy weight. Look carefully.

    This gun is half a body taller than Gu Liu, perhaps because the forging process is not up to the mark. The gun head is not as sharp as in previous film and television works, but a heavy dark gray, which is low-key and silent in the bright light. The body is made of wood, it is not polished very well, and the touch is a bit rough.

    Gu Liu handed the gun to the corner beside him, and said, "Leader, new weapon, try it out.

    " After dancing the dance gun, his eyes suddenly lit up, he turned and ran out of the cave, Gu Liu and Archie quickly put on animal skins and chased out, before they stepped out of the cave, a cold wind with snow came towards them, Gu Liu Liu squinted his eyes, only to hear Jiao roaring from outside the cave: "Nearby orcs come and fight me twice!" As soon as the

    voice fell, two orcs rushed over, Gu Liu looked, one orc full of With red hair and fluffy black hair, an orc was wearing only a thin layer of animal skin in such icy weather. His whole body was emitting a steady stream of heat, without the slightest pause or greeting, when the three orcs met. At that moment, the battle began.

    The rising white snow and the low roar are different from the martial arts masters dancing guns in Huaguo movies. The guns in Jiao's hands are brutal, primitive, and deadly. At the beginning, he seemed to be a little uncomfortable with this unfamiliar weapon. But as you came and went with the other two orcs, the slightly unfamiliar gun became flexible in his hand, and under the powerful strength of the orcs, the spear head made bursts of breaking sounds, and the momentum was astonishing.

    The sharp point of the spear can pierce flesh and blood, and the blades on both sides pierce the snow with a trace of light, which can be chopped and chopped. Compared with the stone spears used by the orcs here, it is sharper. With the blessing of the orcs, this is a An absolute murder weapon!

    Soon, the two orcs were hit by the sharp spear points in their throats. They stopped their movements and said with bright eyes, "Leader, we lost!"

    If they can lose in the hands of the leader, they are still honored to be defeated. !

    An orc looked at the spear in the horn's hand and said excitedly: "Boss, what you have in your hand is too powerful, we can't get close to you with it, you have cut our throats, but we are even injured. Nope, if you use it for hunting, there will be far fewer injured orcs in the hunting team!"

    Jiao laughed: "That's right! It's called a gun, and it was forged by Doctor and Archie for us!"

    He looked towards Gu Liu and Archie: "Doctor, witch, this thing is so good, can every orc in our tribe have one?"

    Gu Liu also turned to look at Archie, Archie is the chief designer and builder, all these are He had to listen to him. Archie wrapped his clothes tightly and said, "Okay, this thing is better than a magic weapon."

    Jiao was overjoyed and called a few orcs to continue his gestures, but Gu Liu followed Archie to observe. The process of forging weapons, well, he couldn’t understand it anyway. After that, he went to see the kiln that made bricks and tiles. The people here are basically the orcs and sub-beasts of the White Wolf Tribe, the original Tianhe Tribe, and the Giant Bear Tribe, aren’t they? To be treated differently, I have to admit that the orcs of these three tribes are indeed the backbone of the Tianhe tribe.