ch 134

"Doctor, all the doors and windows are sealed!"

    Gu Liu also sealed a window, and said to Aya, "Go tell Jiao, let him inform the feathered orcs to go to the inner city for news, from now on, every household will smoke moxa. Cao, from now on, close the windows and doors as we do now, don’t go out if you have nothing to do, even if you go out, wear long-sleeved trousers and cover your body so that you won’t be bitten by mosquitoes.”

    Aya was surprised when she heard that, Thinking of the symptoms of the Tao tribe people, he exclaimed: "Doctor, they are suffering from... malaria?!"

    Gu Liu nodded: "By the way, bring some long-sleeved clothes to the defense team and medical team here, and get more Some wormwood, mint and other herbs, this time mosquitoes are our biggest threat."

    After that, Gu Liu took a list of the medicinal herbs he had just written, gave it to Aya, and Aya took it: "Doctor, I'll do it right away!"

    After Aya left, Gu Liu entered the room, walked to a sick patient, squatted down, and said, "I'll show you." The

    orc didn't resist, but trembled and said: "Help me, save me!"

    Gu Liu smiled soothingly and said warmly, "I'm here to help you."

    He began to check the orc's condition. The orc's limbs were cold, his fingernails and lips were purple, his face was pale, his teeth were chattering, and his whole body was shaking. Shivering, even if wrapped in a thin quilt, it looks extremely cold, but the fact is that the temperature today is as high as 30 degrees, and it is impossible to be cold.

    After giving the orc a pulse, Gu Liu reassured the orc with a few words, telling him that when the medicine came, he would be able to expel the evil spirits for them. After saying that, he got up and went to another orc. The orc was hot, his face was flushed, his lips He and his nails didn't turn purple. When he saw

    Gu Liu approaching, he covered his head and said, "Doctor, my head hurts, my head hurts. I want to drink water, is there any water?" The team said, "You just drank water, why are you thirsty again?" The

    beastman wanted to say something, just opened his mouth, and immediately vomited. The medical team hurriedly cleaned him up, and Gu Liu still took out his mask and put it on. After all He will be here for a long time.

    He got up and walked to another sub-beast. This sub-beast didn't tremble or heat up. It looked normal, but she was sweating profusely. Gu Liu opened her palms, which were wet, and then touched her forehead, the body temperature was too high. Low, Ya Beast was a little tired, looked at Gu Liu and smiled and said: "Doctor, I feel much better after entering the Tianhe Tribe, am I going to get better?"

    Gu Liu only said: "...We will try our best to treat it. Yours." The

    first two orcs are obviously in the chilling and fever stage of malaria, while this sub-beast is in the sweating stage. After the high fever, both the appearance and the patient feel that their symptoms have eased. It will get better, but in fact this is just a bout of illness.

    Malaria presents the regularity of onset-intermittent-onset, each onset is chills-fever-sweating, and finally enters into an intermittent, and then relapses. Welcome to death.

    At this time, a member of the medical team walked up to him, holding a booklet full of words in his hand and said, "Doctor, we have inquired separately. There are a total of 203 people who are sick. Most of them only became ill yesterday, but Seventy people have been sick for seven or eight days. According to them, the interval between their onsets is irregular, sometimes two days, sometimes three days." The