ch 104

"Uh, why don't I come back later?"

    Gu Liu stood embarrassedly outside the door with a basket of bamboo shoots in his hand. He just wanted to deliver food to Gun Gun, but he didn't expect to hear such a fierce quarrel before he reached the door. , The most embarrassing thing is that he appeared in the quarrel.

    Gu Liu: "..."

    Chun stood at the door, looked at Wei who was far away, sighed, saw the bamboo shoots that Gu Liu was carrying, and said, "Doctor, come in, Li Ya and the others are sleeping inside. "

    Since the other party doesn't care, what does Gu Liu care about? Can a mere embarrassment stop his determination to get in touch with Gun Gun at close range? It's too much to underestimate him.

    He followed Chunjian to the front of the room, and Chun opened the door, revealing seven or eight black and white billows inside. Chun frowned and shouted, "Sharp teeth and claws, the doctor is here!

    " The Gun Gun woke up immediately, Sharp Claw rubbed his eyes, looked at Gu Liu and said, "Doctor, you're here!"

    Chun said, "It's about to turn into a human shape."

    Sharp Claws are all bear clan, bear clan has thick fur , it will be cold outside, but after staying in this room with earthen kang for a long time, it will become hot, and I can't wear animal skins, so they all turn into animal shapes, lying on their backs and sleeping. Only the people from their tribe don't matter, now that the doctor is here, or what about the image of a beast? !

    "No, no, no, no, no!" Gu Liu quickly stopped, "This is good, this is good!" What

    a joke, what he likes is the animal shape of sharp teeth and claws, and turning into a human shape has something to do with looking at people. What is the difference? Is there anything more precious to man? No, there are people everywhere, not surprising at all.

    Hearing Gu Liu's words, Chun had an indescribable look on his face. These days, the doctor came to see them almost every day. At first she thought it was the doctor who cared about them, but after a few days, she realized something was wrong, because The doctor just casually looked at the four patients, then turned to look for the sharp teeth and claws that were too strong. He always liked to look at their animal shapes.

    Gu Liu doesn't know what Chun is thinking, and now his heart is full of eyes and he is attracted by the fluffy chubby. Although this chubby is a bit bigger, it is still chummy!

    He put the basket down, looked at Sharp Claw and said, "Claw, come and eat bamboo shoots."

    Sharp Claw was still dizzy, and moved over with his claws on the ground, then sat down beside the bamboo basket and picked up a fat stick. The fat and fat bamboo shoots bit up, and the moment the fresh bamboo shoots entered the mouth, the sharp claws said: "Doctor, you are so kind to us! We haven't eaten tender hollow trees for a long time! It's so delicious. Since knowing that He Shouwu was poisonous and the

    Tianhe tribe left, Sharp Fang and Claw rushed to the Tianxing tribe with the tribe, and the Tianxing tribe had a hollow tree, but after they told the leader, the leader immediately decided to leave with the tribe, there was no such thing at all. Give them time to eat the hollow tree, and then a two-year escape.

    In the past two years, the number of times they have encountered hollow trees is pitiful, and they have less time to eat. After all, this is the first time they have been so peaceful and comfortable since they separated from the Tianhe tribe. Sitting in one place, slowly eating the hollow tree, I really miss it so much!