ch 139

"Amu, what are we doing?" The little orc was held in his arms by his Eminem and asked curiously.

    His Eminem touched his head and said warmly, "We are begging the Tianhe Tribe, and begging them to let us join the Tianhe tribe.

    " Yay, we're about to join the Tianhe tribe!"

    His Eminem hugged his arm tightly, like the countless orcs and sub-beasts around, with unease and worry on their faces, they stood silently like this It has been a long time, but there is no news from the Tianhe tribe, even the orcs and Asian beasts who were very confident about joining the Tianhe tribe couldn't help but worry.

    At the same time, there was indeed a heated discussion in the Tianhe tribe around the whereabouts of these people.

    Roar said: "We can't let them join our tribe. The number of orcs among them has exceeded the number of our orcs. It is very dangerous for us to enter the tribe!"

    Ah He nodded in agreement: "The drug storage and distribution in our tribe also Not enough, it will be autumn and winter soon, and we cannot carry out a new round of cultivation of medicinal materials. If we let them join the tribe, we will face the situation of no medicines available in winter."

    "The same is true of food!" It was Awei who spoke, she said. : "The food harvested this year can satisfy our tribe's own consumption, and there is still some surplus. A tribe of 10,000 to 20,000 people can afford it, but hundreds of thousands of people, our tribe's food will soon be eaten by them Light."

    Lie: "During this time, they have eaten almost all the prey and edible food in the surrounding forests. If we continue, even if we have farmed animals, it will be difficult to survive the winter."

    He said: " The same is true for clothes. The quantity of cotton and cloth cannot meet the needs of hundreds of thousands of people. There are too many of them, and most of them have no food and clothing reserves to survive the winter. The tribe cannot afford them."

    Gu Liu didn't know this, no matter from which point of view, the joining of hundreds of thousands of people at one time will only cause the collapse of the Tianhe tribe. Although they are pitiful, the Tianhe tribe's first consideration must naturally be the people of their own tribe. .

    ...

    the sun in late summer seized the last time to release itself. When Gu Liu and Jiao came to the city wall, they saw a dense crowd of people. Although there were many people, there was a dull silence outside the city. All the orcs screamed in unison, and there was a commotion in the city. Everyone looked over and said loudly: "The orcs and sub-beasts of the temple and the Yinyue tribe, the Tianhe tribe can't accept you.

    " Opened, I couldn't hear what they were saying at all, but just by looking at it, I knew their unacceptability and loss.

    Suddenly a large group of orcs rushed to the direction of the city gate, and an orc turned into a prototype and shouted: "Even if others can't join, what about us orcs? We are all very powerful beasts!"

    Horn: "If you can't accept it, you are alone It's unacceptable, no one is an exception." The

    orc seemed to have a hard time accepting it and said, "It's coming to autumn soon, and there are so many of us, are you Tianhe tribe going to watch us die?!"

    The orc next to him He also roared: "How can you Tianhe tribe be like this? You are too cruel!"

    Jiao sneered: "Did we help you to expel evil spirits and make you feel that the Tianhe tribe is easy to bully?