ch 19

Hei Cai came out of the cave, but it was only a few steps away, and he was surrounded by a few Asian beasts. Not only that, the little orcs and little Asian beasts not far away saw their Eminem surrounded them. He also ran over, so there were more people around the black.

    Hei blushed a little, and when he heard the questions of these sub-beasts, he answered honestly: "Well, I am recovering, the wound has not fully healed, but the doctor said that according to the speed of my recovery, in half a month, I will definitely be able to recover. Fully recovered."

    Hearing his answer, many people exclaimed in amazement, and some people said, "I have never seen anyone in the tribe survived after being driven out by the flames, Hei, you actually survived!"

    Someone else said: "Hei, can we see your wound?"

    Hei thought about it and said, "Yes, but you have to go farther, and you can only see but not touch. The doctor said that my wound is not yet there. It's totally fine, you touch all the dirty things, and the wound will become serious."

    Hearing that the wound will become serious, a group of people nodded hurriedly: "Okay, okay, we just have a look, never touch!"

    Said Well, Hei lifted up his clothes and exposed his wounds to everyone's sight. The crowd was silent for a moment, and a little Asian beast pulled his Eminem's hand and said, "It's terrible!"

    Her Eminem touched her head and said, "It's not terrible. The wounds of those who were burned by the flames were more terrible."

    Yes, they have all seen the wounds after the flames burned. People, not to mention anything else, they were all there when the black wound was burned before, they had seen all the burnt, red, bloody wounds, but now the black wound has grown new skin in many places. , and there are brown scars in some places. They have all been injured. They know that these scars represent the healing of the wound. Although it does not look good, everyone can see that the black wound is really healing!

    One of the Asian beasts said with red eyes, "It's true, it's true, the doctor can heal the injured orc!"

    She said sadly, "If only the doctor came to our tribe earlier, Chi wouldn't have to die. "

    Hearing this name, Hei and the people around were silent, especially Hei, Chi is a red fox orc. It stands to reason that the strongest in the tribe are the black bull and lion orcs, but Chi is an exception, although it is A red fox orc, he is one of the best warriors in the tribe.

    However, it was such a powerful orc. He was injured in the first hunting after the winter passed. After the evil spirits were exorcised by the witch, he failed to survive and died in the cave.

    At this time, a few more sub-beasts wept softly. They were all sub-beasts who lost their orcs, and their orcs died after hunting without exception.

    Hei also felt sad. He grew up in the tribe since he was a child. He knew everyone in the tribe. Those dead orcs were his good brothers and good partners.

    Hei regained his energy and said, "Don't be sad, now that there is a doctor in the tribe, the injured orcs can survive in the future, and our Tianhe tribe will not have so many orcs die! "

   Nodding, cleaning up his emotions, Hei said goodbye to them. Some Asian animal asked him what he was going to do. Hei said, "I'm going to the doctor, and the doctor wants to check my wounds!" He

    led a group of people to the door of the infirmary. Hei outside saw another person walking towards him, and he shouted in surprise: "Lie! Lie!"