ch 112

"Get off work!" In the

    big yard, the orcs and the beasts worked together to move the cotton and cloth from the yard into the house. In the corner, a thin and pale orc also did it silently.

    This is the orc Wei, because of liver failure, he lost his strong physique and could not join the hunting team, the moat team, and the law enforcement team of the Tianhe tribe. Now he is in the clothing team, and he does weaving. Hard work but requires careful work.

    It has been a few months since he joined the clothing team. Perhaps because there are too many Asian beasts around, Wei is always very silent, going to work and leaving get off work silently.

    After moving everything into the room, he left the courtyard and returned to his own room.

    Although they had joined the Tianhe tribe, they still lived together because they were a tribe before. Before reaching the door, he saw a tall orc standing on the side of the road outside the door and heard his At the sound of footsteps, the orc raised his head, looked at him and said, "Wei."

    Wei's expression changed slightly and said, "Ye, why are you here?"

    Ye: "Let's find a place to talk about it."

    Wei nodded . , took Ye to a quiet place, in the afterglow of the setting sun, the two stood under the tree, Wei asked the question again: "Why are you here?"

    Ye said: "The temple has shot at us, many people I died, and I ran here with the surviving clansmen."

    Wei was a little surprised, but he quickly recovered, he said, "I guessed it long ago, the temple has never been kind to us, hasn't it?

    " Nodding, he said, "Sure enough, Wei, you and I think the same."

    "But why did the temple start so quickly, what did you do?"

    Wei straightly looked at Xiang Ye, and Ye said casually, "I just Just kill those people in the tribe who love the temple, follow the temple, and listen to the temple's words."

    Wei frowned: "You are crazy! So many people, you killed all?!"

    Ye said regretfully: "No, the rest of the tribe quit before the killing was finished. It's strange, those people clearly want to follow the leader, right? Only the people who support the temple are killed, so that the Tianxing tribe will be killed. It's the real Tianxing tribe, I don't understand why they oppose it."

    "Of course they do! You killed so many people in the tribe out of nowhere. What's the difference between you and the temple poisoning us?"

    "Why is there no difference ? I'm here to protect the tribe!"

    "Then the temple was poisoned to protect the temple!"

    Ye said, "..."

    He said, "Forget it, it doesn't make sense to talk about the past, I'm looking for you to ask You have a question."

    He looked at Wei and asked word by word, "Why do you want to join the Tianhe Tribe?"

    "I thought we had the same idea, that only the Tianxing tribe under the leadership of the leader was the real Tianxing tribe. We all agree that we must never join other tribes that depend on others, especially this big tribe. Once we join, we will definitely end up with the Temple of Dependence. The Tianxing tribe is no longer the Tianxing tribe. Only our own people from the Tianxing tribe can be absolute. Isn't it the Tianxing tribe?"

    Wei lowered his eyelids and said, "I still think the same way now."

    Ye said a little excitedly: "If this is the case, why do you want to join this tribe?!"