ch 115

Xi is an orc in the temple. The status of his parents has determined his status in the temple since he was born. His grandfather is an orc who followed the previous great witch, so he also follows the successor of the great witch, and this great witch is the great witch Tutian.

    In the temple, there is actually a subtle difference in the status of these ordinary orcs and sub-beasts. For example, the highest-ranking orcs and sub-beasts are undoubtedly following the high priest, and their number is also the largest, followed by following the left and right The number of orcs and sub-beasts of the two priests is slightly larger than that of the other great witches. Again, they are the orcs and sub-beasts who follow the ordinary great witches.

    But in fact, even the orcs and sub-beasts who just follow the ordinary great witches are a little different. For example, the status of the great witch Tutian was relatively high among the several great witches before, so their lives were better than those of the other orcs and sub-beasts. Some.

    Of course, their life will be better now, and their status will be higher, because the great witch they follow has successfully become a right priest, which is only a right priest with a lower status than the high priest! They are all orcs who follow the right priest!

    What made him the most happy was that they were chosen to follow the great witch Tutian to the new big tribe. Although they were not in the temple, who did not know that they would be the highest-ranking orcs when they arrived in the Tianhe tribe. Looking at the current Silver Moon Tribe, those temple orcs who follow the Zuo Priest are even higher in status than the Silver Moon Tribe leader and the witch!

    I heard that the Tianhe tribe is a big tribe, and it will grow even stronger after being subordinate to the temple. Isn't it better than their shrinking heads in the temple to have a very high status in such a tribe?

    This principle can be understood by any orcs, so two hundred orcs excitedly followed Tutianpixingdaiyue to the Tianhe tribe for a few months. Frightened, but immediately became extremely excited, my God, who would have thought that this Tianhe tribe would look so powerful! So powerful! This is the tribe they will be staying in in the future, too cool!

    Especially when I heard the great witch Tutian pointed to the tribe in the distance and said loudly that it would be their tribe in the future, just like Xi, the blood of the two hundred orcs boiled, and I could not wait to fly to that tribe immediately!

    With such an urgent mood, their speed is getting faster and faster, and the tribe is getting closer and closer to them. When they saw the city gate, they found that someone was already waiting for them outside the city gate. The great witch Tutian took the lead. Walking up, he laughed and said: "Gu Liu, here I am! With the consent of the high priest, your Tianhe tribe is now one of the big tribes under the temple! From now on, I will be the priest of the Tianhe tribe, in charge of the Tianhe tribe. Everything!"

    Gu Liu smiled: "Welcome Priest Tutian."

    This sentence clearly pleased Tutian, he laughed, Gu Liu said: "Priest Tutian, please, we have already arranged a rest for you. I’m sure it will satisfy you.”

    Tutian couldn’t wait to walk in, and so did the orcs who followed him. As soon as they entered the gate of the Tianhe tribe, two hundred orcs couldn’t help but exclaimed. Among them, they followed Tutian. After all, there are only a few people who have been here, and most of them are seeing the Tianhe tribe for the first time. Although they knew that the Tianhe Tribe was a big tribe, no matter how good the big tribe outside was, would they have a temple? Even the Yinyue Tribe is not as good as the Temple, let alone the rest, so they are ready to see a tribe that is far inferior to the Temple.