ch 96

"Amu, I'm going to school!"

    "Wait!"

    The Asian animal trotted out, picked up a bamboo thing and stuffed it into the half-big orc's arms and said, "It's raining outside, put on your rain hat!"

    She also warned: "Be careful at school and listen to the teacher!"

    "I got it, Eminem!" The

    half-old boy put on a big rain hat that covered him, hugged a small bamboo basket, and couldn't wait to run out. When he came to the door, his Eminem said angrily: "What are you doing running so fast? Didn't you hate rain the most before?!" The     half-

    old boy laughed: "Amu, since yesterday, I don't hate rain anymore!"

The eldest boy is called Yu, and Eminem said that it rained on the day he was born, so he called Yu Yu.

    In the past, Yu always felt that his name was not good, because he felt that his name was not ferocious enough. As an orc, he should have a ferocious name!

    And he hates rainy days. When it rains, it is difficult for the orcs of the tribe to catch prey, and the Asian beasts cannot be collected. After the rain, many people in the tribe will be haunted by evil spirits, especially the weak and small Asian beasts. Died after the rain.

    But this kind of thinking only stopped yesterday. In yesterday's class, Teacher Gu told them the importance of rain. He said that without the rain falling from the sky, the Tianhe tribe would not be able to have so many fields, and it would be impossible to harvest so many crops. There is no way for the entire tribe to be full of food, and the Tianhe tribe cannot go from a small tribe to today, especially Teacher Gu who specially praised his name!

    Thinking of this, the smile on Yu's face can't be hidden. Of course, Teacher Gu's words alone are not enough to change his opinion on Yu. The most important thing is that he and Eminem joined the Tianhe tribe in the spring of this year. It was only after the Tianhe tribe that he learned that many times there is no need to die when evil spirits are haunted. It turns out that when it rains, you don't have to go out to have something to eat.

    He touched the rain hat on his head. The rain hat was very wide and wide. It covered his whole body under it, so that no rain could hit him, but outside the rain hat was the patter of rain. This feeling made him feel Orc Rain's eyes widened, no matter how many times he experienced it, he felt that this rain hat was really a good thing!

    Of course, the Tianhe tribe is even better!

    Yu couldn't help thinking of the days before he came to the Tianhe tribe. He and Amu lived in a very small tribe. Every day they tried their best to find food, and sometimes they couldn't find food even if they searched for a day. Yes, because the place where they live is really barren.

    Barren, he learned this word from Teacher Gu after he came to the Tianhe tribe. When he first knew the meaning of the word, he immediately thought of where their tribe was. There were few tall trees and no Some of the rich fruits in the forest are only grass, and after the hot summer, all the green grass will be dried to death, and they will not even have fresh grass to eat by then.

    There are beasts around the tribe, but they are not powerful beast hunters. They can only hunt small beasts, and even encounter some big beasts. They have to flee. The people of the tribe are always looking thin.

    As for where they live, they don't live in caves, but in underground caves. That's why he hates rain. When it rains, the rain will pour into the cave. Wet.

    Day after day like this, the rain didn't feel anything wrong, until a year ago, a huge mobile tribe passed by their tribe. When seeing such a huge mobile tribe from a distance, whether it was the rain or other people in the tribe, even their leaders were hiding, everyone was afraid, they knew that in the face of such a powerful tribe, they did not resist in the slightest The power of , can only hope that the other party did not find them to leave quickly.