ch 85

"Doctor, Amei, what's wrong with her?"

    Gu Liu looked at the girl in front of her. There were large clusters of blisters on the wheat-colored skin between her nose and mouth. Amei looked at Gu Liu pitifully, not daring to move, obviously the blisters between her nose and mouth were causing her great pain.

    Her elder brother Hu stood aside a little anxiously, mainly because the things on her sister's face looked too scary, and when her sister cried out in pain, Hu naturally couldn't wait to bring her sister to the infirmary.

    Originally, they were planning to come to their Eminem. Their Amu Ahai was the first batch of the medical team, but today Ahai was not in the medical team and went to the medicine field outside the city, and happened to bump into Gu Liu. When he was done, he came out and stopped them, and that's what happened now.

    Gu Liu said: "Don't worry, it's not a big problem, even if you don't come to the infirmary, you will be fine in a few days, but you will suffer some pain in the middle."

    He said to A Mei, "I will give you a medicine. , I can get better faster, and it won’t hurt so much.” A

    Mei nodded and whispered, “Thank you doctor.”

    Gu Liu told Hu again: “A Mei’s wound has evil spirits in it, and the family members during this time. Don't eat the same bowl of food with her, lest you be infected too."

    Hearing that it was contagious, both of them became nervous, Gu Liu reassured: "It's alright, just be careful, it doesn't matter if it's contagious. It 's not a serious illness."

    This is not a lie, the herpes simplex that appears between Amei's nose and mouth is a skin disease caused by the herpes simplex virus. These small clusters of blisters, which rupture and form ulcers [1], may seem scary and the patient may experience pain, but herpes simplex is self-limiting and often resolves without medication.

    In Western medicine, antiviral drugs are the mainstay, such as acyclovir. Now Gu Liu wants to prescribe medicine for Amei, which is naturally treated by traditional Chinese medicine.

    In traditional Chinese medicine, this symptom of Amei is called aphthous ulcer. It is easy to understand that she is angry.

    At this time, several members of the medical team came over, obviously wanting to come and observe. Gu Liu told them about getting angry a few days ago, and asked them: "What do you think about Amei's situation?"

    One of the team members Said: "Amei is getting angry."

    Gu Liu nodded and judged correctly. The team member was encouraged and boldly said: "Just use rhubarb, Huang Cen, and Forsythia to make her angry?"

    Gu Liu looked at the others He asked, "What do you think?" The

    others looked at each other and finally agreed that the medicine prescribed by the first person was correct, Gu Liu had to say, "No, the prescription just now is used on people with more yang energy. It’s alright, but Amei is obviously not the body of Yang Sheng, and her fire is not caused by Yang Qi, but caused by Yin Fire, the treatment can be sweet and warm and nourishing Qi, Xin Wen Sheng Yang, light infiltration and dampness mainly [2]

    . The admiral is divided into four types: those with occlusion of Xuanfu and stagnation of Wei-yang; those with excessive yang heat and insufficient discharge; those with stagnation of qi in the triple burner and blood stasis; those with stagnation of spleen and stagnation of qi and stagnation of yang qi [3] ].

    And Amei belongs to the last category, with spleen deficiency and stagnation of yang energy. Naturally, it is not possible to blindly clear the fire. Gu left it to a few team members to talk about it, and finally gave Amei Shenqi, Atractylodes, licorice, and licorice. Bupleurum, wind and other medicines.