ch 138

"Amu Amu, drink the medicine!" The

    little orc held a bamboo tube of medicine in both hands, and carefully walked in from outside the animal skin tent. On Xi's animal skin, his face was pale, he raised his body slightly, and when he saw the little orc coming in, he showed a smile and said, "Wu, thank you."

    Wu has black hair, watching himself Eminem took the medicine and drank it. Then he breathed a sigh of relief, grinned, and said word by word: "Amu, don't thank me, I'm Eminem's little orc, and I will protect Eminem now and in the future!" The

    female Asian beast smiled moved. , She sniffed and said, "Wu, Eminem is useless. Your grandfather left, and Eminem is haunted by evil spirits again. You have suffered these days."

    Wu shook his head, his black eyes glowing Guangliang: "Amu, I didn't suffer at all, I'm so happy!"

    He turned his finger and said, "Uncle Aai from the medical team told me that the evil spirit that haunts Eminem is called malaria... aria, yes, malaria , He said that malaria is very scary. If you don't take the right medicine, many people will die. He also said that malaria is an evil spirit that cannot directly invade our body, so it invades small mosquitoes. Once the mosquito bites us , those evil spirits can successfully invade us!"

    He looked up at himself Eminem: "So Uncle Aai said, we must expel those hateful mosquitoes, only in this way everyone will not be infected with malaria!"

    He said : "Amu Amu, when can we live in a house? Uncle Aai said that everyone in the Tianhe tribe lives in a house, and I really want to live in a house!"

    His Amu said: "Wu, maybe we It will take a while."

    Wu nodded, he didn't care, and immediately said: "Amu, do you know? It turns out that there are many, many evil spirits around us, and those evil spirits are all different. What everyone suffers from is malaria, but Uncle Aai said that there is another evil spirit called diphtheria, which is also a very scary evil spirit. It will make a child's mouth full of white things. If you don't drink the medicine, the child will die. of!"

    "Also, children will have fever, but Uncle Aai said that as long as they take the right medicine, children with fever can get better. He said that children in the Tianhe tribe have fever every day, but they rarely get sick. A child died!"

    Wu Chong said: "Amu, Uncle Aai is so powerful, I want to be as powerful as Uncle Aai!"

    His Eminem touched his head: "Silly Boy, it's not easy for such a powerful person, we can't learn what he knows."

    "No!" The black and white eyes looked at the weak Asian beast, "Uncle Aai said that there are people in the Tianhe tribe. School, the school is the place where the little orcs and the little Asian beasts learn, where they can learn to become a doctor, they can also learn hunting skills from the most powerful warriors in the tribe, and they can also learn how to build houses and farm land. Anyway, what is in the school? They will teach them all! By the way, Uncle Aai said that his children have studied in school!"

    Ya Beast was stunned and asked, "That's only the children of adults can study." The

    little orc is on his own Eminem Lovingly, he said, "No, Uncle A'ai said that every little orc Xiaoya beast in the Tianhe tribe can enter the school, even the little orc Xiaoya beast who lost his father Amu can go!

    He yawned, his eyelids drooping down, and he asked in a low voice, "Amu, the Tianhe tribe is so good, I also really want to go to school...study..." ...

    The

    bonfire was beating, the original temple, silver The orcs and sub-beasts of the Moon Tribe gathered in small groups. Just today, the sub-beasts of the Tianhe Tribe medical team told them that most of the people in their tribe who were haunted by evil spirits had recovered. As long as you pay attention to mosquito control, there will not be too many new cases. In another half month, the weather will be cold, and the mosquitoes will be less and everyone will be better. Although the meaning is very obscure, they all I understand, they have to leave after half a month.