ch 130

"Give me! Give me the stuff!"

    "Witch, you can't use elixir anymore. The doctor said that elixir is a harmful thing. You see you are getting thinner and thinner, and you haven't used elixir for a few days. Medicine, you have become what you are now, just bear with it, and you will be fine!"

    "Fart! What does that damn doctor know?! He is jealous of us, jealous that we have magic medicine, jealousy We can communicate with the gods, hurry up, give me the elixir, without the elixir, I can't communicate with the gods, and the gods won't bless our tribe!" The

    orc shook his head: "No, I'm going to take these elixir to the medical team. Destroy!"

    After speaking, the orc turned around and ran, and the skinny orc behind him immediately chased after him, his eyes were splitting, and he looked like a madman, and roared: "Come back! Come back to me immediately! If you dare to go to the medical team, from now on After that, I will expel you from the tribe!" The

    orc shouted loudly: "Witch, I am the leader of our tribe, you cannot expel me from the tribe." The

    thin orc roared wildly: "Then I will kill you, and I will I'm staring at you all the time, and I'll kill you if I get the chance!"

    The onlookers only felt a chill in their vests, a tribal witch, just because the tribal leader wanted to take the elixir to the medical team for destruction, he went crazy Anyone with eyes can tell that he wants to kill the leader, this witch is definitely not normal!

    Someone whispered: "It seems that the medical team didn't lie to us, that elixir is really a harmful thing!" "Look, because of the elixir, this witch is going crazy, it's terrible,     it

    's terrible!"

The same thing happens almost every day in the outer settlements, because a steady stream of outer orcs and sub-beasts enter the Tianhe tribe. Anyone who brings Wu to the Tianhe tribe, after hearing about the dangers of the elixir, wants to make When their witches got better, naturally more people saw the madness of the witches after taking the elixir. For a time, the entire Tianhe tribe was completely disgusted by the elixir, and everyone spurned it.

    After telling everyone about the reaction of withdrawal from the elixir, Gu Liu was about to go back to see A Du when A He walked in and said, "Doctor, the boss asks you to discuss the matter."

    Gu Liu turned around and went. At the corner, it was meal time. Someone helped them get food from the cafeteria, and each person had one serving. Gu Liu walked in and saw the food at first glance, and A Ji at the second. He was a little surprised: "A Ji , the second batch of salt was delivered so soon?" In

    previous years, the second batch of salt could not be delivered until the end of winter, and the third batch of salt was delivered in the spring. The Yinbei tribe actually came.

    Aji smiled bitterly and said, "Doctor, something has happened. We came all the way day and night, just to report the news, and by the way, we asked the Tianhe tribe for help."

    Sensing that what he said was wrong, Gu Liu was serious: "This is What's the matter?"

    Aji looked at Jiao, Jiao said, "Doctor, the temple may have sent someone to attack us."

    Gu Liu frowned: "Here again, I thought they could be a little bit afraid, this is How many people did you send this time? Where did you go?"

    Jiao: "I don't know yet, but in early winter, the feathered orcs of the temple went to the Yinbei tribe to warn the Yinbei tribe not to send us any more salt, otherwise they would first Destroy the Yinbei Tribe."