ch 94

Duan is a little orc from the Qianyun tribe. She is seven years old this year. Although she is not young, she can run with her father and the leader. Well, the speed is a bit slower and the patience is a bit poor, but She is still young, and Duan believes that when she grows up, she can become an orc as powerful as a leader!

    "Duan, come back to eat!"

    Herod Duan, who turned into a prototype in the open space, stomped, and turned from a little black horse covered in black into a human shape, with his jet-black hair split into two strands and tied on both sides. , her big round eyes are very agile, her face is a little long, she is a standard horse clan orc, but it is not ugly, but with an indescribable heroic spirit, her slender body is well-proportioned and powerful, at first glance it is The well-raised and robust little orc, she ran to the cave at a very fast speed, and immediately let her Eminem exclaim in the cave: "Slow down! You will knock over everything you eat. Now!"

    Duan laughed, she was always so naughty. Sitting and eating with Eminem, Duan's ears suddenly stood up, she put down the pottery bowl suddenly, and ran out of the cave like the wind, her Eminem shouted from behind her: "Duan, what are you doing? Come back soon?"

    Duan turned into a prototype, turned around and shouted: "Amu, I heard! The chief and the father are back!"

    It didn't take long for the little black horse to bring back a large group of strong horses, and she didn't even have these The big horse has long legs, but she happily walks through the herd, from red horse to yellow horse, and finally she runs to the biggest white horse. , Da Da Da ran to the side of a brown-yellow horse, and the brown-yellow horse carefully guarded her, because he was her father!

    Because of the return of the orcs, the Qianyun tribe cheered, and Bu also brought his little orcs with his sub-beast. The sub-beast was very strange and asked, "Bu, what about the things you exchanged?"

    Bu laughed . : "Ayue, don't worry, we met Gan in the Tianhe tribe, and things are still in the Tianhe tribe, Gan is watching for us!"

    "Gan!" Ya Beast exclaimed.

    Duan didn't know who Gan was, she only knew that the orcs came back and they could run again. She couldn't wait to ask her father: "Father, father, are we going again?"

    Bu shook his head: " No, Duan, let's go to Tianhe Tribe to stay for a few days before we set off."

    Tianhe Tribe? What tribe is that? Why stay there for a few days?

    Duan Xiaoxiao's head was full of puzzles, but this puzzle was quickly put behind her. As the tribe packed up and started heading to the Tianhe tribe, Duan excitedly ran at the front, and was still beside her. There are other little orcs of the tribe who love to run.

    The courage of the little orcs of the horse clan can generally be referred to that of most of the little orcs. They are energetic and always happy to run and play. Their strong curiosity makes them full of interest in everything, but they are naturally able to perceive danger, so When they saw more than a dozen tall houses, the little orcs of the Qianyun tribe flinched and turned to look for their father and Amu one by one.

    Only Duan, she cautiously and cautiously moved closer to those tall monsters, she wanted to see what those immobile monsters were? !

    The orc above the watchtower looked at the little orc of the horse clan with amusement. Seeing that the little orc was about to reach the door, he shouted, "Children, welcome to the Tianhe tribe!"

    The words that fell from the sky startled Duan. Jump, she looked up and saw an orc standing tall, this was the first time she had met an orc who could stand so high!