ch 102

"Boss, you can't go out any more!"

    Looking at the orc who was about to get up from the animal skin blanket, the tall young orc looked horrified: "Boss, your body can't stand it anymore, you need to rest, hunt us to go. "No !

    " The

    beastman's cheeks were sunken on the animal skin blanket, and the overly wide skeleton made him look more rugged. He said, "There are very few prey around here, and the only thing that can be caught is beasts. Now there are not many orcs in our tribe. , without me, the others will be more dangerous."

    "Chief!" The

    jagged orc coughed, and continued: "Let's go."

    At this time, a man came in from outside the cave, and the young orc shouted: "Witch, Please persuade the leader."

    The female orc who walked in looked at the jagged orc and said, "Bing, you need to rest, or you will die."

    Bing looked at the person who came and smiled: "Chun, I should have died a long time ago. Now, when our clansmen are dying one by one, no, I should have died as early as when I took everyone to the temple, I killed our clansmen."

    Chun shook his head, the messy and dull white hair did not disappear. The slightest sheen, she said, "Have you forgotten about me? You and I made the decision together. It's not your fault, Bing, the tribe needs you now, only under your leadership we can Only then can we start again!" The

    orc smiled, and he looked at the young orc beside him and said, "Sharp teeth, if you didn't bring back the news, we might not know what happened until we died, you are great, you It's all great, you can see it much better than me, after I die, you are the new leader of the tribe..." The

    orc took a break and seemed a little tired, and he continued: "The people who hunted us have been completely defeated by us. Get rid of it, take the clan to find the person you mentioned, as long as he will not hurt the clan, no matter what conditions he has, promise him, and ask him to make our clan get better, our clan can’t just break up like this!”

    After that, he closed his eyes, his chest rose and fell sharply, and after the breath calmed down, he stood up suddenly, Li Ya and Chun exclaimed: "Chief!"

    Bing strode towards the outside of the cave, he said: " Sharp teeth, let's go hunting!"

    "No boss!"

    "Bing, you come back, let's go to the doctor together, he will definitely make you better!"

    Standing at the entrance of the cave, the cold wind stirred the ice's animal skin coat And hair, he turned his head sideways, chuckled and said, "Chun, no need, it's enough for me now."

    He looked at Liya: "Liya, fulfill my last wish, I think... One last thing to do for the tribe... The last time I saw the people of the tribe look so full..."

    After that, he stepped into the pure white ice and snow, and Sharp Fang sniffed and quickly chased after him.

    "Doctor, my tooth hurts!"

    Gu Liu sat in the infirmary, looking at the tall orc in front of him, frowning slightly: "Toothache?

    " It's still hurting!"

    Gu Liu beckoned to him: "Come and sit down, I'll show you." The

    tall orc obediently walked up to Gu Liu and sat down, Gu Liu said, "Open your mouth."

    Orc: "Ah— -"

    Gu Liu, who was also sitting and looking up to see the beastman's mouth: "..." Gan!